Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Row the ***ing boat!!!

Gerard's POV

“Come on baby row the fucking boat” Frankie says.

“I am” I whine

“No you are not!” he shouts back.

“Yes I am, you look cute when youre angry” I reply giggling.

“Well row harder, look how far out they are” he says pointing to Mikey, Bob and Ray.

“I'm tired” I say

“We aren’t even far away from the shore you cant be tired!” he says getting slightly frustrated.

“Well I am” I say poking my tongue out at him.

“Help me row the boat, I'm doing all the work” Frankie beckons back.

“No” I tease.

“Yes” he replies.

“You cant make me” I say...

"Yes I can" Frankie says looking devilishly hot.

"Go on and try" I reply giving him the evils with a cheesy smile.

"If you row the boat faster, we can have sex when we get out there further" Frankie says smiling at me.

"Well I like that idea" I reply as I begin to row faster, very eager.

" I knew that would work" Frankie says.

“You’re an evil boy Frank Iero” I say to him.

“I know but you love me for it though aye baby” Frank smiles back.

“Yes I do, you’re wonderful” I reply giving him a seductive look.

[10 minutes later]

“See I told you we’d make it out here faster if you rowed harder” Frankie says as we catch up to Mikey and the guys.

“Guys don’t” I hear Mikey scream.

I peer over to where mikey and the guys are and see Bob and Ray rocking the boat with a frightened Mikey sitting in the middle screaming.

“Don’t be so mean guys, I'm being serious it's not funny anymore” Mikey says gripping frantically to the bottom of the boat.

Ray and Bob laugh at him.

I cant help but giggle too, I know it's mean but seeing my kid brother crying for help for no reason is pretty funny. I mean he’s completely safe, it's not like he’s gonna fall out or anything, Ray and Bob aren’t that horrible.

“Come on Mikes what are you so afraid of” I shout out as me and Frank row over to them.
“Sinking, falling out” Mikey shouts back with a worried face.

“You wont sink or fall out ya doofas” I reply laughing.

“I might especially with these crazy idiots shaking the boat like this” Mikey says panicking.

“Don’t worry Mikes, calm down” I say giggling at him.

“No I'm not going to calm down, I want to go back to shore now” he says looking somewhat innocent.

“What are you talking about Mikey, you were the one who suggested going rowing” Ray says.

“Well it's scary and you two aren’t much help shaking the boat and scaring me like you are” Mikey replies.

“But we’ve only ben out here for like half an hour, I don’t want to go back” Bob protests.
“Well, you should have thought about that before terrorizing me” Mikey beckons back.
All 4 of us laugh hysterically back at him.

“Hurry up and start rowing we’re going back” Mikey demands.

“Grrr fine then, but this is the last time I'm ever going in a boat with you ever” Ray says picking up an oar.

“Hahaha well I guess we’ll see you guys back at shore then” Frankie laughs.

“Yea yea okay” Bob says giving Mikey the evils.

We watch as Ray and Bob begin to row Mikey back to shore.