Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Crazy ***er

Gerard's POV

I feel Frankie's grip tighten around my arm as we [me, Frankie, Ray, Bob and Mikey] stop dead in our tracks and gaze out at the person who is wandering our camp site.

“That isn’t who I think it is, is it” Ray whispers.

“Yes it is” Mikey squeaks.

“What the fuck is he doing here” Bob says.

“I don’t know he probably followed me and Frankie here or something I wouldn’t have a clue” I say.

“Well then lets go tell him to FUCK OFF!” Bob says marching towards Bert who’s walking freely around our camp.

“No, Bob wait he’s dange..” Mikey says attempting to stop him.

But he;s too late.

“Hey fuck face, mind pissing off” Bob shouts at Bert.

Bert looks evily at Bob and the rest of us, you can tell he’s hyped up on drugs.
Then suddenly out of no where 2 guys spring out and attack Bob hauling him to the ground and begin to bash him, then another 2 guys join them.
Mikey screams out in horror.

“Leave him fucking alone cunts!” Ray beckons at them running to the aid of his best friend.

“Hahahaha” Bert laughs as 2 more dudes run out and tackle Ray to the ground.

“Piss off assholes” I scream out getting their attention.

Frankie cuddles into me in fear and Mikey joins Frankie's side.

“Fuck up Gerard” Bert shouts.

I go to run at him but am stopped by 5 guys who begin to circle around me, Frankie and Mikey.

I run at a guy who I recognize, Quinn, Berts bestfriend. I punch out at his head and drop him to the ground, the I sprint to the aid of Ray and Bob.

“Fucking cunt” he screams as another dude chases me and tackles me to the ground.

“Gerard!” Frankie screams.
He tries to run after me but he is held back by 2 guys much bigger than him.

Mikey gets held back too.

“Okay boys you can stop bashing Ray and Bob now” Bert says as the group of guys stop beating them,

I look at them as they lay helpless on the ground with blood stained bodies.

“What do you want” I say trying to wriggle myself out of the guys arms.

“Hmm just to have a little bit of fun” Bert giggles.

“You call that fucking fun” I say pointing at Ray and Bob.

“Hmm yes and there's a lot worst of that to come” Bert says pulling a gun out of hi jacket.
I see Frankie jump in horror.

“Why cant you just fuck off and leave us alone” Frankie says.

“Hmmmm because I don’t want to and I like to play with people” Bert replies loading a few bullets into a magazine.

“You aren’t planning to use that ae boss” one of the dudes who was beating up Ray says.

“Maybe” Bert laughs.

“But you said that we wee only gonna have a little fun” he replies.

“Look, if you don’t want to be here then fuck off okay” Bert beckons.

I glance over at the guy; who looks nervous. I recognize who it is Johnny.C he’s in the same year as me.

He gives me a worried look.

“o what the fuck are you planning to do with us? Hold us hostage?” I say.

“Hmmm yes precisely that, which may lead to something DEADLY” he replies laughing.

His group of friends look uneasily around at each other almost as if they were unsure of what he meant.

I watch sternly at Bert as he skulls down half a bottle of vodka.

“Okay now I want them two tied up to that tree over there” Bert orders pointing to Ray and Bob.

“Don’t you’ll hurt them even more” Mikey shouts.

“Does it look like I care” Bert sniggers.

Mikey doesn’t reply, instead he stands motionless in fear.

“Didn’t think so, and it would be wise if you would shut your trap Mr. Way or else we might have to do something very bad to her” he says pointing to Alicia who is pushed out into the open, she has tape over her mouth and her hands are bound behind her.

She tries to stand up but is pushed back down by Bert.

“No, let her go!, I swear if you lay one more hand on her I’ll fucking kill you!” Mikey screams
.
“Hmmm sure you will” Bert giggles evilly as he powerfully kicks her in the head. I cant help but turn my head away.

Moans of pain ripple from her as she lies helplessly on the ground.

“No! Bert you fucking cunt, leave her out of this, your fucking hurting her!; Mikey cries out in anger.

“Hmm I’d rather not” he replies giggling devilishly at Alicia.

“I swear I’ll fucking kill you leave her alone” Mikey shouts.

I glare over at Frankie whose eyes are swollen and tears are streaming down his face as he glares down in sorrow at Alicia.

Mikey now kneels angry and powerless on the ground staring at Bert.

Ray and Bob hang from a branch in the tree by their wrists, but they both are knocked out maybe dead I don’t know.

But what I do know is that Bert is a crazy mother fucker and I don’t know how the fuck we are gonna get out of this. I need to save us all before he does something fatal..