Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Pain and Agony

[2 hours later]
Mikey's POV

The sky is pitch black now as I sit with Gerard and Frank on the ground encircled by about 10 guys. I stare blankly at the ground infuriated at what Bert did to Alicia, I had stopped crying a while ago and now anger and despair looms in my insides. Our hands had been bound behind us with tape and Gerard had already been kicked several times because every time he talked Bert considered him to be being smart and rude. Gerard now sits in agony leaning against Frankie for support who hasn’t stopped crying since this whole thing began over 3 hours ago.
I take my gaze off the ground and look at Alicia who lies helplessly in pain beside the tree with Ray and Bob in. There was nothing I could do to help her, Bert has already threatened that if any of us try to help her or make one move he’d kill all of us. We couldn’t even talk to each other let alone even look at each other without getting shouted at or brutally punished.

“All right now, I want you Mr. Pansy to come with me” Bert says licking his lips in what he thinks is a seductive way but is obviously not.

“No fucking way” Frank snaps back.

“Hmm I suggest you do” he replies cocking his gun to Frankie's head.

“Fine” Frank says standing up forcing Gerard's upper half to fall weakly to the ground in pain.
“Wise choice babe” Bert flirts.

Gerard sneers evilly at Bert as he leads Gerard off into the direction of the woods.

“Hmm and as for you 2 you can sit here and listen to the screams of misery that will be coming from Mr. Pansy’s mouth any minute soon” he giggles pointing at me and Gerard.
Gerard goes to yell back at him but I give him a ‘don’t do it’ look.

I move over to let Gerard lean on me when we hear Frankie screaming for help.