Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Stay still or I'll kill you!!

Gerard's POV

“No, leave me alone! Piss off!” Frankie screams.

“Let go of me you creep!” he says.

“Stay still or else I’ll kill you” Bert beckons.

What on earth is Bert doing to my baby? I try to stand up to run to help Frankie but every inch of my body is in pain.

“What the fuck is he doing” I cry.

“Hahaha lets just say Bert is very hmmm rhymes with corny” Quinn giggles.

“No, he cant, he wouldn’t dare” I snap.

“Oh he would” Quinn replies smiling evilily.

I hear more screams of horror coming from Frank.

I know what he is doing to my baby, but there is nothing I can do to help him.

“Please, let me go!, stop it” Frankie cries.

“Shut your mouth, now quickly remove the pants” Bert beckons back.

“Ahhh don’t!” my baby screams.

“Please make him stop” I cry.

“Hmm I'm very sorry but I cant do that it's all part of the fun” Quinn laughs looking around at the rest of the guys who are looking pretty shocked.

It almost seems like they were un sure of what Bert is doing, as if Bert left this part out of the plan when he told them.

“Make him stop now, he’s hurting him!” I cry.

Quinn ignores me, but I can see from some of the guys faces they are showing sympathy for me, but are too scared to go against his or Berts will.

“Ouch! Stop please, don’t, argh stop!” Frankie cries out in pain.

“No. shut up and let me enjoy this!” Bert says with a slight tone of pleasure in his voice.
I try to block away the horror shrieks of agony coming from Frankie as streams of tears roll down my cheeks.

I can’t believe this can’t be happening, why does that fucker have to do it to the person I love.
“No, stop” Frankie screams.

“Some one help me!”

Frankie's screams for help are drowned out by the constant moans of pleasure coming from Bert.

“I cant fucking stand this any more, I'm going to fucking kill him!” I scream jumping up from the ground still in pain.

“Sit down” Quin beckons.

“Get fucked” I shout back as I begin to run to Frankie's aid.

*BANG!*

“No!!!”