Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Thank god for minro injuries

Alicia’s POV

I sit in a hospital room in Mikey’s arms staring blankly at the white wall in front of me. I reminisce on what happened 5 nights ago, and think about how brutally Bert and his mates attacked us. I was lucky enough to get out of hospital the day after it happened with only a couple of bruises, but it's not so lucky for the other guys.

Ray got major injuries to the head along with internal bleeding around his abdominal organs and has to under go surgery to get his spleen removed in a couple of days. He hasn’t woken up yet.

Bob also got injuries to the head but not as bad as what Ray got. He has a broken arm and heaps of bruises over his torso but lucky enough he woke up the day after and is able to talk to us.

Mikey and Frankie are fine except for a couple of bruises here and there. Frankie hasn’t stopped crying since it happened.

So me, Mikey and Frankie sit along side Ray and Bob in silence thinking about that night, thinking about how everything went so wrong, about how brutal and sickening everything seemed, how horrible it all was.

None of us had slept in a couple of days, well me and Mikey managed to get a few hours yesterday but Frankie refuses to sleep until he sees Gerard again. We don’t have our hopes so high though.

As for Gerard, he’s had a huge operation and lost a huge amount of blood, the doctors say that he may live but there's a chance that he won’t. Right now he's been put in a separate room so that the doctors can monitor him, they say that we can’t see him yet not for a couple of days. How horrible can they be not letting us see him, after all we may never see him alive again.