Im Your Angel Forever and Always

We have some news...

Frank's POV

It's been 5 weeks since I last talked, Held, touched, seen and kissed Gerard, through the period of time I have been a total wreck, completely miserable. All I want is to see my Gerard, just touch him or kiss him anything, I miss him so much, I miss his smile everything about him. It's absolute fucking torture not being able to see the love of your life for so long, and on top of that not knowing whether I'm ever going to see him alive again, it's fucking horrible. I feel so lost, so depressed with out him, if it wasn’t for Mikey, Alicia and Bob I probably wouldn’t be here right now.

The doctors say that they have to monitor Gerard a little bit longer just incase his internal organs fail during bed rest, something like that, I don’t understand. The doctors have also warned us that Gerard could pass away at any minute, that was the fucking most horrible fucking thing ever. And yet the doctors still forbid us to see him, and that I cant fucking understand at fucking all. It makes me so fucking furious when I ask when I can see him and they simply reply with “Oh no sorry sir, it is not allowed at this time”, then I get so fucking angry I spaz out at them saying “What the fuck do you mean it's not fucking allowed at this time, that’s a fucking joke, you obviously don’t fucking understand that, it's my boyfriend who I haven’t seen in 5 weeks and he could die at anytime and you fuckers are refusing to let me see him, well you can all get fucked”. Then they respond with “Please sir calm yourself down, we are doing the best we can to keep Mr. Way alive” as if they don’t even fucking care about how I or the others feel. Then they expect you to walk away and be all chirpy about it, be fine about it all when it's not fucking like that!...

All I want is to see him through a window I don’t give a fuck, I just want to see him.

Then there is the days where I think about why they don’t let us see him, but no good reason comes to mind none at all. I have recently gone back to school, but obviously I cant handle it, I cant handle the pressure of every eye in the school on you, whispering and bickering about how we were held hostage and beaten up, and that Gerard was in hospital barely holding onto his life, it’s been miserable.

Then I over hear conversations from the jock saying that we all should have died that noght and that they hope that Ray’s memory never comes back and that they all hope Gerard dies, and I quote “Fuck I hope that fag Gerard dies, and dies painfully”. And of course that only makes me angrier and gloomier, and I have to hold myself back from bashing the guy who said it.

As for Mikey, Alicia and Bob they’ve tried their hardest to care and look out for me, but I'm constantly making it harder for them, but they understand what I'm going through. And now I sit in Mikey's living room watching a movie with him Alicia and Bob, I wear my hood to hide my tear stained eyes and cover my body with a warm blanket as I try to concentrate on the movie, which is almost impossible.

Suddenly the phone rings.

“Hello” Mikey yawns.

“Yes it's me Doctor Hampton”

“Ah yes how can I help you” Mikey replies turning the speaker phone on.

“We have some news, about Gerard”…..