Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Am I in Heaven???

Gerard's POV

Am I dead?

What has happened to me?

I keep hearing strange voices.

Am I in heaven?

God please help me.

I try to open my eyes, but they won’t move, all they do is twitch every time I try.

There is so much agonizing pain in my stomach it's awful, the pain travels up my chest and up the side of my neck then as if the pain has exploded all over my face, I'm in so much agony.

Frank's POV

“It's going to be a little bit of a shock when you see him, he’s going to look different much different, but I will explain it to you when we’re in there” Doctor Hampton explains.

“Okay” I reply.

“All right then so can I please have all your names and ages please” Doctor Hampton says.

“Ahhh Bob Bryar and I'm 18”

“Alicia Simmons 16”

“Mikey Way 16”

“Um Frank Iero 15”

“Okay, you are able to walk out when ever you like, if it's to hard on you” Doctor Hampton says.

“Um, why?” Alicia asks.

“Well, Gerard is going to look different” he replies looking sincere.

“Oh okay” she nods.

“So are we already” he says.

“Yep” I sigh wrapping my arm around Alicia’s side for comfort.

Doctor Hampton opens the door into a dim light room with monitors beeping every where, it feels like a funeral parlor, and smells like one too. There are about 7 nurses and doctors in different parts of the room and 3 crowding around the bed in which Gerard lays in.
As we near him more, we get a full glance at his face.

“Oh my god” Alicia shrieks as she turns away and bends down in shock

“What the fuck has happened to my Gerard!” I cry out loud as I fall revolted to my knees.