Im Your Angel Forever and Always

He's ***ing mutilated

Mikey's POV

Frankie drops to the ground at the first sight of seeing Gerard. I feel as if I can do the same, it's sickening what’s happened to him. Alicia’s run out of the room, I could probably do that too but I have to be strong for Gerard. Bob picks Frankie up and lets him cry into his shoulder, I can understand why Frankie is crying, seeing his boyfriend completely mutilated has to be a horrible feeling.

I walk closer to his bed so I'm right next to him, the doctors and nurses give me a smile and some go over to help Frankie.

I stare down at Gerard, but it doesn’t look anything at all like him, he looks so awful, it makes me wanna cry, it makes me wanna never want to look at him like this again
His face is a grey color, but it's bumpy and rough, a black what look to be abscess runs all the way up the side of his face like an infection of some sort, but it blends in perfectly with his skin, the black abscess thing doesn’t sit above his skin but it sits in it. Even though his eyes are closed you can tell that they are sunken in. There is a hole in the middle of his cheek that shows the inside flesh; how the fuck could the doctors let him get like this? He looks dead and lifeless, he looks like a dead person literally, I can almost not bear it anymore to look at him, look at what a mess his face is. I glance down at his neck which is covered in the black sore which still remains in his skin and not above it. But I can tell that it covers his whole body, by I don’t understand why.
He wears a white hospital gown which covers most of the ghastly black abscess that runs through his skin.

Frankie and Bob eventually join me at Gerard's beside; I grab Frankie's hand and squeeze it, tears stream quickly down his face as he glares down at Gerard. He bites his lip in a nervous way before another burst of tears roll out.

“What h-h-h-a-a-s-s hap-p-p-en-ed to my G-er-r-ar-d” he cries.

Doctor Hampton stands across the bed from us and begins to explain what has happened to him.

“Okay, well when Gerard got shot, he was shot with a different bullet, a bullet that is not legal and one that has been homemade. The bullet has many poisons in it in which we cannot tell what they are. But what we can tell is that when the bullet pierced Gerard's flesh it set off a load of different poisons into his blood system like a bomb, and they all increased and got into Gerard blood vessels. We managed to get the bullet out of his stomach and during the process we found many different toxics floating around in his blood stream, we removed what we could find, but there is still much of it in his bloodstream. That is why parts of his skin look like it's got a black abscess on it. And also why his face is grey and bumpy and rough, it is also the cause of his eyes being so sunken in. Now there was a poison that we could identify, which is illegal but I am forbidden to tell you the name of it, and it causes the holes in his flesh it is very painful, the black in his skin, but since he is in a coma he wont feel it that much.” Doctor Hampton clarifies.

I feel myself beginning to cry, and then I burst out into tears and cuddle into Frankie.

“Will he die?” Bob asks.

“It's hard to tell at this point, but he is stable now, we are giving him all the medication that he needs to survive, but we can't give him any more until we find out the other poisons inside of him”

“O-o-okay, why couldn’t you tell us this earlier?” I ask wiping the tears away from my face.

“Because we had to wait for the police to give us the okay, since we were dealing with illegal usage of toxics and illegal home making of bullets” he says.

“Okay and those fuckers that did this, they’re going to get longer in jail aren’t they?” Frankie says.

“Um yes” Doctor says.

“Do you have any further questions?”

“Does he have any permanent damage?” Mikey asks.

“No, his skin color will go back to normal and so will the holes, and medication will take away the black”

“Okay and when will he wake up?” Bob asks.

“I'm not sure; he could wake up at anytime”

“If there is no further questions I must be going, I have a few more tests to do for Gerard” he explains.

“Just one, can I touch him” Frankie says.

“Yes you can, it will do no harm to you”

“Okay, well I will be in touch you are now allowed to be in here whenever you wish, but only you 4 and Mr. Toro when he’s better” Doctor Hampton says before leaving us with Gerard and the other doctors.

God please let him live.