Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Its not possible

Frankie's POV

“Hey Gee, it's me Frankie, I can't believe this has happened, and don’t worry Bert is gonna pay for this baby, I miss you so much this is such a shock to me. It's so hard me not having to talk to you for so long, It's been 5 and a half weeks now since our last kiss, and I’ve been miserable with out you” I whisper to Gerard who still remains lifeless in his hospital bed.

I still find it hard looking at him; it's terrible seeing him in this state, every time I stare at him I begin to cry. It's not fair, Gerard doesn’t deserve this; Bert is the one who fucking does, and so does Quinn. Gerard was an innocent person that night he did no wrong, he was trying to save me but instead he got shot. He put his life on the line to save me, he was prepared to die for me, to die for love. But as for me I'm too much of a coward I would have never done that.

That just shows how much he loves and cares for me. It makes me wanna cry even more.

As I gently stroke his pure black hair one of the nurses approach me.

“Excuse me Mr. Iero”

“Yes” I reply a little annoyed at her ruining my special time with Gerard.

“I'm sorry I understand that you want to spend time with Gerard but I'm going to have to ask you to leave”

“Why” I snap.

“Some doctors from New York are here to do major tests on him, and it is going to take at least 10 hours, so it's best if you go back to your room with the others” she says sympathetically.

“Okay then, but will you come and get me when it's all finished” I say.

“Yes of course”

“Okay then”

“Okay bye Gee, I have to go, some doctors are here to do tests on you to make you better, I promise I will be back I love you baby” I whisper kissing his forehead.

“Thank you” I say to the nurse before leaving the room.

The hallway is dark and cold as I make my way to the room the hospital had given me, Mikey, Alicia and Ray to stay in, it's just down the hall. I yawn and look at my watch 11.50pm it reads.

I pace the corridors quickly with my hands in my pockets, my vans squeak on the floor as I look for 114 the room number. I look down at the floor for a minute to find my shoelaces untied. When I look back up I am stopped by a surprising guest. I squeal in horror and fall backwards. As I stare at her familiar woman in a black coat memories flush back to me about that night, I feel my palms go sweaty as I try to gulp in short deep breaths of air.

It can't be her, no it's not possible.