Im Your Angel Forever and Always

FRANKIE WAKE UP

Frank's POV

“Frankie wake up are you okay” I hear Mikey's voice calling to me.

I open my eyes to find my self lying in bed next to him and Alicia still in my clothes from yesterday.

“Wha-a-t” I mumble.

“You were having a dream and you kept crying, must’ve been a nightmare” Mikey says.

“Yea I think I was” I whisper, even though my dream seemed completely real.

“All right then well me and Alicia are going to see Gerard the doctors from new York are all finished in there, you wanna come?” Mikey asks.

“Um sure” I reply slipping out of bed.

“It was good of you to sleep in your shoes last night, even though you kept kicking me” Alicia giggles.

“Oh sorry” I reply giving her a pat on the back.

I stumble behind Mikey and Alicia as we make our way to Gerard's hospital room.

The same thoughts keep rushing through my mind.

Why did I have a dream like that?
Was it indicating that Gerard is going to die soon?
Why did it seem so real?
Why was that old lady in there, the same one I saw at the cottage that night, maybe she was giving me a warning?
Why was it up to me to save Gerard with that bottle of liquid?
Was it true that the doctors don’t care about saving Gerard's life; they are only doing their job?
Why did Helena’s instructions seem so clear and real?

Everything seems so confusing to me right now, I don’t know whether to believe the old lady Helena; believe that Gerard is going to die soon, unless I do what she told me. Or whether just to let it go and believe that it was all just a nightmare.

Part of me is believing that it is all true but the other part of me is believing that it was all just a huge nightmare.