Im Your Angel Forever and Always

We still keep in touch

[6 years later]

Gerard's POV

6 years since I nearly lost my life.
Now my life is going in a down ward spiral, I’ve been taking more medication for the depression but that just seems to be making my life more like hell. Along with that my art work has turned to shit and since I’ve moved to New York I’ve been a total wreck getting drunk every night by myself. I seriously need some one or something to save my life, make me complete again.
I still keep in touch with the guys and go and see them frequently, I kinda wish I was living back in New Jersey, New Jersey is my true home.

The only person who I haven’t spoken to in a couple of years is Frankie, since we broke up 3 years ago we never really kept in touch. Mikey says he’s formed a band called Pencey Prep along with some college mates and has a new girlfriend called Jamia, some chick that he met through his family. That’s nice to hear, but I still wish we were still together, still Frankie and Gerard an “item”, I miss him too much to even ring him or go and see him which sounds bizarre but true.

Now it's probably about 9.30 at night and I'm walking through an alley to my apartment, ive just finished work; isn’t that great finishing zat this time of night, then having to walk home through the crime ridden streets. As usual it's a cold night, with a dead silence to it. This part of town kinda reminds me of Jersey. I walk with my bag over my shoulders and a thick black hoodie on with my hands in their pockets. My vans pace the pavement quickly as my eyes dart around in every direction, I hate walking through here there ae so many crooks and gangsters living in this area, it scare the living shit out of me. I really need to get my car fixed.

I reach to the bottom of my pocket and pull the keys out, but I can't help but feeling I'm being watched. As I unlock the door and push it open I hear a deep dark voice whisper “Say goodbye”

-----

Sorry about the lack of updates, been busy.. I will try update more often from now, but I dont wanna rush updating coz it might sound boring, this is my best story on here so I wanna make it perfect for my readers..So any way thanks for the comments..and now I just realised that my readers have dropped a lot!!!!noooo...i need more readers for more updates!!!!..please...

xoxo