Im Your Angel Forever and Always

BOO!!

Frank's POV

*Snores*.
*Louder Snores*

Slowly I open my eyes to find myself in the cozy safe environment of Mikey and Alicias lounge. Once again my own loud snores woke me up, I still can't figure out how that is possible. I mustve fallen asleep watching MTV, I can see the light from the TV flash against the ceiling. I yawn loudly and stretch my legs, taking my cellphone from my back pocket to check the time.
1:33am.

I feel down the side of the couch and find the remote, barely opening my eyes I push the red button at the top of the control and the TV screen suddenly goes black. God I love the dark.

“Ahem, Mr. Dwarfy I was watching that” a hear a voice giggle.

I sit bolt right up, my eyes darting around the room but of course I can't see shit coz it's pitch black. I don’t bother making a sound, but if I can't see them they wont be able to see me either. Slowly I get up off the couch and head towards the light switch, banging into the coffee table on the way…OUCH!.. My fingers find the lightswitch and as I take a deep breath in, quickly I flick the switch filling the room with bright light.
There's no one there, oh for fuck sakes it must’ve been my mind playing tricks on me again. I take no notice of it and turn around to flick the switch off again when suddenly.

“BOO!!!”

I scream like a girl in terror and fall backwards onto the ground before realizing who my terrorizor is.

“Gerard Way, you stupid prick!” I beckon back at him. Still lying flat on my back on the floor.

“Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!” he laughs in hysterics, using the wall to help hold himself up. Was it really that funny?.

“You practically shat your pants!” he laughs his pitch black hair falling over his face.

“Shut up!, it wasn’t that funny, stupid asshole” I retort crossing my arms over my chest.

“Hey, is that’s not how to greet your best mate that you haven’t seen in years” he replies giving me “the look” he always use to when I did something wrong. But cute.

“Well neither is scaring the living shit out of me!” I reply giving him a dirty look, the dirty look he always loved.

“Okay, okay Mr. Dwarfy I'm sorry, but you gotta admit, it was pretty funny I mean, you screamed “lllike a girrrl”!” Gerard giggles emphasizing the “like a girl” part.

“Well wouldn’t you if you saw a pair of big green orbs with a thick coat of black eyeliner around them looking evilly at you with half my hair covering my face screaming BOO!” I retort, trying not to crack a smile. (very hard).

“Well no actually, I’d think you’d look pretty damn hot infact” he giggles with enthusiasm.

“Haha very funny” I reply punching his shoulder lightly.

“So Frank Iero, it's nice to see you again after all these years, how have you been ae?” Gerard asks rubbing his shoulder.

“Well Mr. Gerard Way ive been good, Pencey Prep is going well and guess what?” I reply.

“What?”

“I have found the love of my life, her names Jamia she’s the best thing that has ever happened to me” I smile, sitting down alongside Gerard on the couch.

“Oh I see, yea Mikey told me something about that" he replies with little enthusiasm as his smile slowly fades away.

----
Hey readers.
Sorry about not updating in ages, but I think i'll be able to update more frequent now yay!!!...but thanks for reading..This story is no where near finished, i've still got a lot more planned to write, so keep reading,,

Much Love
xxxx
--
the author [aka Tiana]