Im Your Angel Forever and Always

You Just Dont Get it do you!

[In the morning]

Frank's POV

“Morning Alicia” I chirp

“Hey Frankie, want a coffee?” she asks.

“Um no thanx, um where's Gerard at?” I reply.

“He went for a walk down the path, by the beach” she explains.

“Okay thanks” I say, grabbing my hoodie before running out the back door.

What happened with Gerard last night was really confusing, one minute he was happy then all of a sudden he basically burst into tears.. It was awkward, but now that I come to think of it as soon as he saw my tattoo with Jamia’s name his whole attitude changed. His smile turned to a frown, his eyes filled with tears and changed color. It was almost as if he was expecting something completely different from what I showed him. I don’t understand.

My vans thud heavily along the concrete path as I walk quickly alongside the crashing waves. I pass a few people running and some walking their dogs before I spot Gerard sitting on a bench with his eyes fixed into his sketch book.

I jog closer to him, his jet black hair tucks behind his ears as he concentrates hard on his drawing.

“Hey” I greet.

He looks solemnly up at me amid his deep green eyes, with a thick coat of eyeliner under them, he hadn’t really changed much since high school.

All I get is a smile before he quickly retreats to his art work.

“Sleep well?” I ask sitting close beside him.

All I get is a shrug of his shoulders.

“Listen Gee, I want to talk to you about last night” I say resting my hand on his knee, in a friendly way.

“You just don’t get it do you!” he replies closing his sketch book before running off down the path.

----
kinda short, but yea...
thanx for reading...more comments please
xoxoxoxoxo