Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Are you that blind?

Franks POV

I slowly trudge back to the house, thinking about what just happened.
Why did he burst out in tears last night?
What was it that "I just didnt get"?

Im greeted on the veranda by Mikey who's attempting to dress his kitten Bunny, how cute.

"Hey Frankie"

"Hi" i reply with little enthusiasm.

"Whats up?" he asks looking puzzled at me.

"Its about Gerard" I say sitting down on the steps.

"Well whats wrong?" Mikey asks, giving up on Bunny.

"He's been strange, last night after I showed him one of my tattoos he started crying, then just before, when I asked him what was wrong he shouted You Just dont get it do you! at me" I explain.

"Frank?" Mikey replies.

"yea"

'Was it the tatoo of Jamias name?"

"Yea"

"And Your telling me you have no idea what could have upset him?" Mikey asks.

"Well yea" I reply.

"Are you that blind?" he retorts.

"He still has feelings for you Frank, very strong feelings!" he says.

"What? How do you know?" I reply, finding it hard to believe.

"A while ago he came to me explaining how much he missed you, and how much he was still in love with you, then when I told him you moved on with Jamia he was totally heartbroken" Mikey explains.

"But...I thought he was over me, we were in love a long time ago, we were basically kids" I say.

"Well its true okay, he's still in love with you, he misses tyou a lot"

"But he cant still love me, I've moved on and I thought he had too" I reply.

"He does and you need to talk to him" Mikey demands.

"Okay I will, but its just that when we broke up I thought its what he wanted too, he said that it was probably best if we did. You know he wanted to come and live here and be at Art School and everything, then after art school he wanted to find a job here in the comic industry. Thats the opposite from what I wanted to do with my life, I wanted to stay in Jersey and make it big in Pencey Prep. I thought he wanted to move on with his life too" I explain.

"Okay well thats something you need to talk to him about"

"Yea I will" I reply before walking inside.

---

Quick chapter that probably answers the "hpw did they break up" question.

Love you all
xxxx