Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Maybe its my fault?

Gerard's POV

I run further and further down the path wanting to get as far away as possible from the man I truly loved. Sounds stupid, but true. I'm frustrated, confused, and angry and heart broken all put into one. I thought Frankie would get it by now that I still love him.
But maybe this is all part my fault. I should never have let him go in the first place, I should of stayed with him in Jersey like I wanted to and we could’ve been happy. But no I didn’t, instead I let it pass and moved here, got a shitty job with a bunch of fuckwits and let my life get totally fucked. How stupid I was to let my one true love go just like that, what the fuck was I thinking?
I stop running when I get as far way as possible from view. I walk down to the beach and sit on the bank watching the wave’s crash in. I sit my sketch book beside me and take my shoes and socks off, digging my feet into the warmish sand.

How could I let everything get to this point?, my life could not get any worst. What am I going to do?

Maybe I could just end my life, be gone from this world. There's nothing for me now, I realize that what I’ve always wanted, what I’ve been living for has always been way out of my reach.

---
comments please
i love you guyses..