Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Maybe I do Love Gerard Way?

Frank's POV

“Gerard” I call out, as I jog down the path he ran down.

“Dude, I'm sorry just please talk to me!” I shout.

No reply.

I glance down the beach, no sign of him. Where the fuck could he be?

I run down path he ran down.

“Dude, I'm sorry just please talk to me!” I shout.

No reply.

I glance down the beach, no sign of him. Where the fuck could he be?

I run down to the beach calling his name, now panicking.

I stop in my tracks when I see Gerard's sketchbook, shoes and hoodie lying on the sand. I gaze out at the water and see Gerard standing in the sea with the water just below his shoulders. Then it hits me, no one ever goes swimming in water like this, unless they want to….

“No! Gerard STOP! Please come back!” I scream sprinting as fast as I can down to the water.

I rip off my hoodie and kick my shoes off before sprinting into the water. I winch as the freezing water cut through my skin. I don’t care about that, all I care about is saving my best friend.

“Gerard, please dude come back!” I yell.

“No, Frankie go back, you’ll drown, please go away!” Gerard shouts.

“No, Gerard come back we can talk about this, I can help you”

He doesn’t reply, and all of a sudden I can't see him.

“Fuck, Gerard come back!’ I scream now the water is up to my shoulders.

I see a crowd of people on the beach. Lets hope theyre calling for help.

I swim out to where I saw Gerard last and scream his name loudly. I go under the water, but don’t last long as I'm not a good swimmer. I turn back to the shore and see a boat being launched.

All I keep thinking in my head is ‘Please God, let Gerard come back and be okay’.

Maybe I really do love Gerard Way?