Im Your Angel Forever and Always

where did Frankie go!!!

Gerard’s POV

Me and Frank both look shocked from the knock at the front door.

“Oh geez wait here” I say to Frank as I get up and go to answer the door.

“Okay” Frank says surprised and a little frightened.

I answer the door to find Ray standing in the porch holding something in his hand.

“Uh hey Ray” I say a bit uneasy.

“Hey Gerard, may I ask why are you in your boxers?” Ray replies giggling.

“Oh uh I was just about to jump in the shower” I reply looking very embarrassed.

“Okay well I just popped around to give you this, you left it in my car this afternoon and I thought you probably needed it.” Ray says handing me my sketchpad.

“Oh geezus, I can’t believe I forgot it” I reply taking my sketchpad in hand.

“Yea dude, it’s not like you to forget it, that sketchpad is your life” Ray replies laughing.

“Yea I’ll be more careful in future” I say.

“Yes, you jumped out of my car pretty fast when I dropped you off after school, was something wrong” he asks.

I then remember I was fretting too much about Frank coming over I must have forgotten my sketchpad on my way out of the car.

“Oh nah it was nothing just wanted to get home” I reply trying to cover up.

“Okay well, ive gotta go so I’ll se you at school on Monday” Ray says.

“All right then, thanks” I say waving goodbye.

I walk into the living room to find it empty with no Frankie waiting patiently for me on the couch.

“Oh shit” I whisper.

“Frankie, Frankie are you here” I call.

No reply.

I search through the house a couple of times but there is no sign of him.
Then I realize that the back kitchen door has been left unlocked.
“Oh damn” I say.

Frank must of left, I bet he’s embarrassed I think.
I decide to give his cell phone a call.
All I get is his voice saying “Hey you’ve reached Franks phone leave a message after the beep”.

Fuck why did he leave I wonder, I hope he doesn’t hate me.
I decide I should go round to his house in the morning.
Geezus I feel real bad Frankie ran out on me, but I suppose I can forgive him.

Maybe I should go take those pills now…the ones I'm not to take so often…I haven’t had a dose of them in ages……….

Frankies POV
I wake in the morning with a hell of a headache to find the sun shining through a small crack in my curtains.

I can vaguely remember last night, I remember going round to Gerards then confessing that I like him then making love with him….then running out of his house feeling so embarrassed then coming home and finding mum and dads liquor cabinet. I then remember skulling down so many bottles of vodka straight…geezus what the hell for…
“Frank someone’s at the door for you” I hear my mother call from downstairs.

I barely feel like moving, and I smell like alcohol so bad.
“Who” I manage to yell out in a half croaky voice.

“um Gerard, your friend from school” my mother replies back.

Grrr he was the last person I felt like seeing now.. I don’t know why but I feel really embarrassed about last night.. I mean he likes me to but I still feel stupid uncomfortable about what happened.. its so weird coz ive never felt like this before...ever…

“Okay” I finally shout back. “I’ll be down in a minute”

“He’ll be down in a minute come inside would you like a coffee or a bite to eat” I hear my mum say to Gerard.

“Um no thanks I'm fine Mrs Iero” he replies politely.

I quickly run into the bathroom and have a wash, I pull some fresh clothes on and ruffly do my hair. I decide I desparetly needed some deodorant so I find a near empty bottle in the batroom cupboard. I make my mind up that I looked all right so I run down stairs to find Gerard standing in front of my fire place looking at photos of me on the mantle piece.
“Hi” I say moving my hands from my jean pockets to wave.

“Hey Frankie” Gerard replies smiling vigorously.

He must like calling me that Frankie.

“So uhh where did you go last night?” Gerard blurts out.

I don’t reply, I couldn’t find the words.

“I don’t mind, were you embarrassed or what?” Gerard asks forgivingly.
That made me feel better.

“Erm yea I think so it was so weird I dunno really” I reply uneasily.

“Okay, that’s cool, its not a big deal” Gerard says reaching out and grabbing my hand.
It fits neatly into his. His were soft and warm, it made me tingle inside a bit.

I smile ”we need to talk about this, Come with me” I say leading him out onto my front porch.