Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Gerard or Jamia?

Frank's POV
..2 hours later..

I hate that noise.
The sound the siren of an ambulance makes.
In my opinion the most irritating sound ever.

I stand with a blanket wrapped my shoulders as I watch the paramedics put Gerard in the ambulance. I can't help but stare at his cold and nearly lifeless face. His lips are purple and his skin as white as snow. His black jet-black hair contrasts with his face and his eyes remain closed,

It makes me sick looking at him like this, it makes me remember when he got shot, when Bert turned our lives upside down. I thought id never see Gerard alive back then. Everyday when I sat at his bedside it killed me just looking at him, I cried so much. I promised that I’d never let anything happen to him again after that.
But then we broke up, and went in our own directions, I got a girl friend and started a new life in Pencey Prep. Gerard however went to Art School and then got a job in the comic industry and lived by himself. But I had no idea his depression had gotten worst and I had no idea he still loved me.

“Excuse me Mr. Iero will you be riding with is?” a paramedic asks, cutting off my train of thought.

“Uh yes” I reply.

“Very well, hope in then” he gestures and I jump in the ambulance with Gerard and the other paramedics.

The ride to the hospital was short but it seemed like it took forever. I sat beside Gerard not taking my eyes off him for one minute. I thought about a lot of things. Most of my thoughts included questions like “Do I love Gerard” or “Who do I love more Gerard or Jamia” or “Is Gerard going to be okay”. By the time we reached the hospital some one had already called Mikey and Alicia and they were waiting in the emergency room when I walked in.

-Time Elapse 2 hours-

I needed to get out of the hospital, I’ve barely been there 2 hours and I'm already sick of it. I walk out into the carpark with a cigarette in my mouth and I sit myself down on a small brick ledge. I stay out here for another ½ hour before I hear Mikey calling out to me.

“Frank, h-he's awake”

...
Sorry about the lame update, im a bit busy with stupid homework, but thanks for alll the comments!!