Im Your Angel Forever and Always

10th September 2001

[10th September 2001]
Mikey's POV

Well isn’t this sweet my girlfriend is on tour with some band and my brother hasn’t even called me yet. AND IT'S MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!

I sit in front of the TV flicking through the channels feeling bored and alone. It's 11 in the morning, Alicia hasn’t even rung me to wish me happy birthday. What a sad life I have.
*ring ring*

Finally some ones remembered.

“Hello” I say.

“Happy Birthday to you!, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Mikey, Happy Birthday to you!”

“Awww thanks Frankie” I reply with a smile.

“Well how are ya?, how’s Alicia?”

“I'm good, it's my fucking birthday and I'm home alone, Alicia’s on tour again. And you’re the first person who’s rung me to say Happy Birthday!” I answer feeling very annoyed.

“Awww dude, that’s some sad shit. How’s Gerard?” Frank replies.

“Um good I think, I haven’t really heard from him in a while. Apparently the whole comic artist thing is turning to shit”

“That’s not good, poor Gee” Frank says, I could tell he was worrying a bit.

“So how are you? How’s Jamia and your band?” I ask

“I'm good; Jamia has been a bit of a bitch lately. Things between us aren’t going that good. Hopefully they’ll get better. And me and the band are going well” he sighs.

“Awww dude I feel sorry for you. But you know if things between you and Jamia don’t work out, there's Gerard” I joke.

“Ha-ha yes I suppose” Frank replies.

Him and Gee were always suppose to be together. It was like the perfect match. I know that Gerard wont stop loving him even if he gets a girlfriend or boyfriend, his feelings for Frankie will never change. And I have a feeling that Frankie wont stop loving Gee too. Even if he says he has, I'm so sure that he has very strong feelings for Gerard still.

“Well I better go, keep safe and I’ll call you in the not few weeks” he says.

“Okay Frankie, love ya”

“Love ya too, bye”

“Bye”

Gerard and Frankie really need to get back together.