Im Your Angel Forever and Always

You are pathetic

[some months later]
Frank's POV

“Nah fuck you man!, don’t try to fucking apologize, you’re not sorry!.” I scream the words to my band mates face.

“Dude I seriously am, we never meant to hurt you”

“Lies, fucking lies, you’re a liar and I hate you and that whore. I'm quitting the band, so I suggest you start trying to find a new lead singer” the words leave my mouth with such angst. I’ve never been so fucked off in my life.

“There's no need for that Franklin, baby don’t do this” …that thing just had to open her mouth and speak.

“Don’t you ever call me baby again. You are disgusting, you’re a slapper and a back stabbing bitch. Both of you can go to hell, i don’t need people like the pair of you in my life. So fuck off and never speak to me ever again”….Now I'm screaming at the top of my voice, my face red with fury and my fists clenched.

“Frankie, please don’t do this. I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you, please forgive me, we were thinking of marriage. Are you just going to throw that all away?”

“Don’t try and trick me with your sly little games Jamia. Can't you get it through your thick demented brain that I HATE YOU. Don’t try to plead for forgiveness, I will never forgive you. I don’t love you, and it's pretty obvious now you don’t love me.”…..

“But honey I do love you, I love you more than anything in the world”

“Oh really?.... So you love me so much that you go and fuck one of my band mates and get pregnant?”

The room falls silent as tears stream from Jamias eyes.

“You are pathetic” I snigger.

And with that I packed my stuff and left the house. Vowing never to speak to them ever again.

Apart from the fact that I just walked out of what basically was my life, I know where who’s shoulder to go and cry on.
Gerard's.