Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Thanks for being such a good friend Gee

Twilighted-Beauty: this chapter is dedicated to you.

Gerard's POV
I never thought this was going to happen, I never expected it to happen, I always wished it would, and now it has. I am holding Frank Iero whilst he cries heavily into my chest. And the reason why he is crying is because HE JUST BROKE UP WITH HIS BITCH OF A GIRL FRIEND!, he hasn’t told me why yet the only words he's spoken is “Gee, I broke up with Jamia, can you be my shoulder to cry on”. He spoke those words a little over an hour ago when I answered the door to see him standing all alone and his face drenched with tears. After speaking those words I lead him to the couch where he immediately wrapped his arms around my body and buried his face into my chest and he let all his emotions out. And that’s basically all he’s done since he got here, and all I’ve been doing is comforting him like a good friend would. Seriously I never thought a man could cry this much, sounds mean I know but honestly I don’t even think a 5 year old girl cries this much. But I'm prepared for him to cry as much as he wants. I myself feel like crying too, just to see Frankie hurt like he is makes me even more depressed, it sucks.

After a while he settles down a bit only letting a few whimpers and hiccups escape his mouth. I gently soothe my hand through his growing black hair and occasionally wiping away his tears with my handkerchief. He seems so fragile and torn like this. On the verge of breaking apart, secretively needing some one to save him, and that some one is me. His very small form makes him look so much like a little boy barely the age of 12 or 13, that’s how I feel I need to treat him. Treat him with care and compassion.

“So are you gonna tell me what happened?” I speak softly being careful not to break him in anyway.

He shakes his head and buries his head further into my chest as I bring my arms over his back and snuggle into him, making him feel more comforted, like he’s not alone. To be honest this is what I’ve needed since witnessing 9/11 a couple of months ago. I’ve needed someone to hold, or some one to hold me. I’ve needed to be close to someone, be one with that person, even if it was only a short time. I’ve needed to feel loved and wanted. Even though it's Frankie who is crying and feeling all down, I know somewhere deep inside him he loves me and no matter what happens or has happened it will never die. And that’s exactly what I feel too.

“Okay that’s fine, just know that I'm always here for you, and I'm willing to listen and help you. I understand you’re feeling like shit, you can keep feeling like shit for as long as you want I’ll be here to cheer you up. And you can cry on me for as long as you want I don’t mind”

And with that he lifts his head up and our eyes meet. His red and puffy and glowing a deep green nearly blue from crying, and mine probably brown from feeling sorry for him. “Thank you Gee Gee, you’re the best friend I’ve ever had. And it's okay I wont be crying any more, that girl ain’t worth all the tears and sorrow” Frankie says with such placidness in his voice, even though deep down that bitch has nearly broken him.

He rests his head back and lets out a small sigh.
“She cheated on me with Tim, and she’s having his baby”… He speaks the words so simply but it sends a rage of anger through my body.

“She what!” I reply outraged.

“She fucked Tim and now she’s pregnant” he answers.

“What!, That’s fucking disgusting, how dare she, when? Why?, she is seriously not right in the brain ae”

“Hmm yea, apparently they’ve been fucking since last year and i quit the band.”

“Awww Frankie, you shouldn’t quit you’re band, you’re the one who fucking formed it, you should be kicking him out” I answer.

“Nah I also left the band because the rest of the guys knew they had been doing it behind my back”

“What the fuck! Why didn’t they tell you?” I ask.

“I dunno, but I just can't believe that they would betray me like that, I thought we were all like brothers. And I can't believe she’d do this to me, all the times she told me she loved me; they were all lies.”

“Yea, don’t ponder on it for too long, like you said she aint worth it”

“Thanks for being such a good friend Gee”