Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Frank's POV

Frankie my love for you will never end

My eyes begin to water and my hands start to sweat, my heart skips a beat and I find it harder to breathe. We stare into each others eyes making a connection as we do, a connection so strong and powerful filled with utter lust and love. My grip tightens around his hand as I try to gather the words to speak, but I can't seem to as pure love and happiness sarcomas me. A small tear falls from the corner of my eye and slowly trickles down my reddened cheek causing me to tilt my head down. With that I feel Gerard's warm hand gently touch my cheek as he wipes away my tear with his thumb. I feel his gaze upon me waiting patiently for me to respond, I choose to make him wait no longer as I lift me head up to meet eyes with him. Staring back is a face far too beautiful to love some one like me. His face shows no imperfections except for a small red spot under his right eye. His skin, pale except for his crimson colored lips and the thick coat of eye make-up surrounding his eyes. A sense of worry flickers in his eyes but deceases as a small smile forms at my lips.

Still staring into each others hazels I think back on the time wasted away with that bitch. I could’ve spent all those years with some one who truly loves me, regret is what I feel. I regret that the one staring anxiously back at me is the one who has loved me for so long yet I fought back my feelings toward him and basically flicked him away. But I'm going to make up for it now, I truly love him with all my heart and my love for him will never end. The chapter of my life with Jamia has now passed and now I'm willing to start another with Gerard and love him for eternity.

“Gerard, I'm your Angel, Forever and Always”…. And with that our lips lock with a long passionate lustful kiss.