Im Your Angel Forever and Always

mmmm Frankie you are irresistible!!!!

Gerards POV
Mikey had left me and Frankie cuddled up on the couch earlier on in the day. I had told him id be fine here and that I was going to stay over with Frankie.

So I wake later on in the night, the TV is still on and it flickers light across the room. I sit and watch Frankie as he sleeps happily on top of me, he looks so gorgeous, so fragile, so sweet.
I try to move from under him without waking him up but it doesn’t work.

“And where are you going Mr. Way?” Frankie says yawning.

“Nowhere” I say rubbing his left cheek.

He smiles and rests his chin on my chest.

“What's the time?” Frankie asks playing with my hair.

“Duno, bout 10” I reply licking my top lip seductively.
This obviously meant that I want a kiss from Frankie; he has already figured that out and he attaches his lips to mine. He rolls his tongue along my bottom lip pleading entry of course I willingly give it to him. Our tongues intertwine in a long profound kiss, it feels amazing.

“Wanna go up to your room?” I ask.

“Sure” Frankie says eagerly.

He carefully removes himself off me and grabs my hand then leads me upstairs to his room.

As soon as we get into Frankie’s room I pick him up so he’s straddling my waist I move so he’s pushed up against the wall then our lips connect once again in a lustful kiss. Our bodies fit in a perfect position as I thrust my hands up Frankie’s shirt massaging my body up against his crouch.
He moans in pleasure and thrusts his hands through my hair.
We throw ourselves onto Frankie's and part from our kiss.
I straddle on top of Frankie's waist, prying his t-shirt off, eventually it does. I kiss furiously along his chest rubbing our bodies together causing friction between us. Frankie removes my t shirt and begins to kiss around my face, he then moves round sucking and biting eagerly on my neck. I keep thrusting up and down his body keeping a romantic momentum.
“You’re amazing” Frankie moans.

I giggle in pleasure.
“You’re irresistible” I reply.

I gently begin to move down Frank’s petite torso, licking his stomach as I go. When I get down to his area I rest my fingers on the band of his jeans, playing with his jeans seductively. I flick them, teasing him frantically.

“Gerard, remove my fucking jeans!” Frankie says arching his back upward.

Instead I carry on twiddling with his jeans and kissing his stomach.

“Gerard!” he begs.

“Stop being a fucking tease!” he groans.

I giggle at his impatience and slowly undo his zip massaging the palm of my hand on his length which hides beneath his jeans.
I hear him moan in pleasure.

“Hurry the fuck up!” Frankie beckons keenly.

With out force I undo his button and pull his jeans down tauntingly.

“Fucking tease” Frankie whispers under his breath.

I pull his jeans off so he is just I his boxers.
I grin anxiously.
“My turn now” Frankie says.

Slowly he begins to remove my jeans, mamging to rub his hands along my length as he does.

“Look who’s the tease now” I say.

He simply smiles.
He pulls my jeans off so we are both in boxers.
Immediately I attach my lips to his forcing his lips open, our tongues intwine viciously, its awesome.
I begin to pump my body up and down his causing friction.
Both our bodies pace in a fast rythm.
And its working too, i have already started to get an erection.
Frankie breaks away from our kiss and peers down at the large bulge in my boxers.
He giggles.

"Frankie, look what you've done!!!!,, you have to make it better now!" I laugh removing his boxers.
He removes mine..