Sequel: Torment

Killing Jar

Gaze Into Her Killing Jar

I saw him in the crowd. The one I needed. My next victim. I kept trying to get him to look at me. I was successful a few times, but the second we made eye contact, he'd look away quickly. I almost sighed in frustration, but I couldn't at the moment. I tried getting his friend's attention next. He was easy. He was watching me closely. I made eye contact with him a few times. He smiled at me at one point, and I managed a small smile back, even though I was singing. That's right; singing.

I was part of a small band. But I didn't do it for fun. It was all part of a much larger job of mine. But we won't get into those details now.

We finished the song to claps and cheering.

"Thank you," I said before walking off stage. I was surprised to find my next victim's friend waiting backstage for me. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hey," he said walking up to me. He held out his hand. "I'm Brendon Urie."

"I know," I said, taking his hand and shaking it. "I'm Ava."

"Nice to meet you," he said. "I was wondering if I could know the name of your band. I missed it at the beginning."

"Killing Jar," I said.

"Nice," said Brendon, smiling. "I like it. Was it your idea?"

"Yep," I said. Brendon nodded.

"So," Brendon said. "I'm on a bit of a mission. I was sent hear to check out your band, and if you were good, I was to offer you a chance to audition in front of the big boss for a record deal with Decaydance Records."

It took me a moment before the words sunk in.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I screeched. I hugged Brendon, all the while screaming in his ear. "I can't believe this! That's so great!"

I let go of Brendon and looked at his face.

"Sorry," I said, smiling sheepishly.

"What?" Brendon said loudly, rubbing his ear. I stared at him for a moment before he broke out in a large grin. "Just kidding. But was it really neccessary to scream into my ear?"

"Yes it was," I said, giving him my most serious face.

"So, do you want to take me up on that offer?" Brendon asked.

"Of course," I said. I looked at the rest of my band who were all paying attention to mine and Brendon's conversation. "We wouldn't give up this oppurtunity for anything."
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! Tell me what you think. Part of this ideas is coming from tokyoplastic :]
Anyways, leave some comments and tell me what you think!
~Sally