Sequel: Torment

Killing Jar

Close

I woke up again later to knocking on my door again. I groaned before getting off the couch, where I had fallen asleep, and headed for the door. It was Brendon.

"Hey sleepy head," he said when I opened the door. "Did I wake you?"

"Yes," I said.

"Good," he said. "I didn't want to let you sleep your day away."

"Well, what else is there to do?" I asked.

"Well, there is always the possibility of spending a day with your wonderful boyfriend," Brendon said, smiling.

"But there's just one problem," I said. "I don't have a wonderful boyfriend."

"Ha ha," Brendon said sarcastically. I smiled at him.

"I'm just kidding," I said.

"I know," he said. He leaned down and kissed me softly. After a moment, he pulled away. "You know, you're really cute in the morning."

"No I'm not," I said. "I'm sure I look like a mess."

"A cute mess," Brendon said, smiling.

"Whatever," I said. I realized Brendon was still standing in the open doorway of my apartment. I backed up a bit. "Why don't you come in?"

"Oh how nice of you to finally offer," Brendon said.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I forgot."

"That's ok," Brendon said. "I'll forgive you if you promise to spend the day with me."

"Fine," I said. "I'll spend the day with you even though I should be working on new songs."

"Good," Brendon said smiling. I smiled back.

"Just give me a little bit to get ready," I said. "I need to shower."

"Ok," Brendon said going over to my couch and sitting down. "I'll be right here."

I heard him turn the TV on as I went to the bathroom to shower and get ready.

When I was done, I found Brendon in the living room. The TV was off and Brendon was now occupying himself with some magazine he had found. He looked up at me when he heard me come out.

"Ready?" he said.

"Yeah," I said. Brendon got off the couch and headed for my apartment door. "What are we going to do today?"

"I don't know," Brendon said.

"You don't have anything planned?" I asked.

"No," he said. "The whole idea of us spending the day together was kinda spur of the moment."

"Nice," I said. "Well we better be able to find something to do."

"I'm sure we can," Brendon said. He looked like he was thinking for a moment. "Do you have any ideas for what we can do?"

"Umm," I thought. "How about lunch? I did just get up after all."

"Ok," Brendon said. "Lunch sounds good."

After lunch Brendon asked me again what we should do.

"Why are you making me figure out what we should do?" I asked.

"Cause I decided we're making today all about you," said Brendon, smiling at me.

"Grr," I said. "Fine, how about a movie?"

"Ok," he said. We went to the movies. We watched the movie. Then it was time to figure out what to do next.

"I don't know Brendon!" I exclaimed when Brendon asked me for the third time what we could do. "To be honest, I really don't feel like doing much today."

"Me too, actually," Brendon said, laughing.

"Let's just go back to my apartment," I said.

"I have a better idea!" Brendon said, getting all excited. "Let's go to my apartment! You haven't seen it yet."

"Ok," I said. "That sounds like a good idea."

Brendon got us a taxi and gave the driver his address. We got to the apartment building and went inside, Brendon leading me to the elevator. Brendon's floor was quite high up. When we reached his floor, Brendon lead me to his apartment door. He grabbed his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door.

"Here we are," he said, opening the door and walking inside. I followed right behind him. I looked around and smiled.

"I love it," I said.

"Good," he said smiling. He took a hold of my hand. "Let me give you a tour."

He led me around the large apartment showing me the different rooms. When I had seen everything we went back to his living room.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said, shrugging. "You tell me."

I punched him lightly in the shoulder.

"Ow," Brendon said, rubbing his arm where I had just hit him. "You didn't need to hit so hard."

"I barely even touched you!" I said.

"I know," Brendon said, dropping his arm and grinning at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"How about we just watch another movie?" I said, looking at his huge TV.

"Ok," he said. "Go pick out a movie."

"Where are they?" I asked.

"In that cabinet," he said, pointing at a large cabinet near his TV. I went to it and opened it. He had a lot of movies. I skimmed over the movies before picking one and handing it to Brendon who had come up behind me. He took it from my hands and put it in his DVD player and turning on his TV. He grabbed my hand and pulled to his couch. We both sat down and I cuddled into his side, resting my head on his shoulder. I must have been really tired, because as the movie started, I drifted into sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Ava," Brendon said. I woke up quickly and looked around. It was dark.

"What?" I asked.

"Movie's done," Brendon said, smiling at me.

"Oh," I said laughing. "I didn't even watch it."

"I know," said Brendon laughing. "I could barely hear it over your snoring."

"Shut up," I said.

"Make me," he said. I smiled before kissing him. I pulled back, but Brendon caught my lips in another kiss, his arm snaking around my waist. My hands went up his arms to his head, pulling him closer to me. I leaned back, pulling Brendon on top of me. Brendon's hands rested on my waist gently. My hands gripped the back of his shirt. I pulled it over his head and flung it to the side. Brendon took mine off at about the soon after. We pulled off the rest of our clothes, our hands exploring the other's body, becoming intimately familiar with each other. Brendon attached his mouth to his neck. I could feel his hard member on the inside of my thigh. I let out a low moan as Brendon nipped my neck and I bucked my hips up. I wanted him now. I needed to feel him inside me.

But Brendon ignored my needs and continued kissing my neck, his hands still exploring my body.

"Please Brendon," I groaned. Brendon's face hovered above mine and he smiled. I lifted my head slight to kiss him and I felt him enter me swifly. I broke our kiss to moan loudly. "Oh fuck."

Brendon started thrusting slowly, his breathing coming out a bit faster.

"Oh God Ava," he said, continuing to thrust slowly. "Fuck."

I couldn't take the slow pace much longer.

"Faster," I told him. He started moving faster, my moans more frequent along with a stream of curse words. "Fuck."

I could feel myself tightening. I was going to come soon.

I felt a wave of intense pleasure come over me as I came. Brendon came soon after letting out a low moan. When he was done, he collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing hard. He lifted himself up slowly and kissed me softly before sitting up. He pulled me up with him and he lay on his back, pulling me on top of him so that I was now laying on top of him. I rested my head in the crook of his neck feeling drowsy again. I soon fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a start. Something felt different. I looked around finding a clock. Shit. It was 11:50 pm. I needed to get out of here. I got off of Brendon as carefully as I could and scrambled for my clothes, pulling them on quickly. I heard a groan and my head turned sharply toward the couch.

"Ava?" I saw Brendon sit up, rubbing his eye. "Where are you going?"

I looked at the clock. 11:55.

"I have to go," I said. I saw Brendon's head turn toward the clock.

"Can't you stay?" he asked. "It's late."

"I can't," I said. I moved closer to him and kissed him. "I'm sorry. I'll see you later."

"Ok," he said. I kissed him one more time before making my way to his apartment door. When I was in the hallway I let out a sigh of relief. That was close.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, since I wrote this wonderfully long update and included a sex scene, I would like more commenting. I have 22 subscribers and only 7 comments. Tell me what's wrong with that picture.
~Sally