Sequel: Torment

Killing Jar

Wonderful

I returned to Brendon's apartment the next morning. I wanted to apologize for taking off like I did. I didn't know what I was going to say to explain why I left so suddenly, but hopefully I could come up with something.

I knocked on Brendon's apartment door. No answer. I knocked again, a bit louder and waited. Still no answer. I sighed.

I had planned on going to the studio after seeing Brendon, so that's what I did. Plus, maybe he was there.

I walked into the studio and smiled at the secretary as I walked by. I stopped on my way to the elevator and went back to the secratary.

"Hey," I said. "Is Brendon here right now?"

"Yeah," she said. "He came in about an hour ago with Mr. Ross."

"Ok," I said. "Thank you."

I went into the elevator and went up. When I reached the floor I wanted I looked into each room I passed hoping to find Brendon. I finally found Brendon and Ryan in one of the rooms, talking quietly. I knocked on the door jam and they both turned to look at me.

"Hey," I said, smiling. I looked at Ryan. "Could I steal Brendon for a moment?"

"Yeah," said Ryan. "That's fine."

Brendon got up from where he was sitting and came towards me. I stepped into the hall and Brendon closed the door to the room him and Ryan were in.

"What's up?" Brendon asked.

"I just wanted to apologize for taking off so quickly last night," I said.

"It's fine," Brendon said. I smiled.

"Good," I said. "I was worried that I offended you or something."

"Nah," Brendon said. "I'm sure you had a good reason for leaving."

"Yeah," I said. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. I stood on my toes to give him a quick kiss.

"Last night was wonderful by the way," I said quietly. Brendon laughed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," he said. I smiled back before kissing him again.

"Well, I'll let you get back to work with Ryan," I said. "I'm going to go work on my own stuff."

"Ok," said Brendon.

"See you later," I said, smiling. I let go of Brendon and went back the way I came, heading for one of the empty rooms I had looked into.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's a bit of a filler :P
Comments??
~Sally