Sequel: Torment

Killing Jar

Doodles

I looked up from my notebook when I heard the door to the room I was in open. It was Ryan. I smiled at him.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," he said. He came and sat next to me at the table I was at. "You working on a song?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Can I see?" he asked, gesturing towards my notebook. I let out a nervous laugh.

"Sure, I guess," I said passing him my notebook. He looked down at it intensely for a moment before bursting out laughing.

"Nice work," he said handing me my notebook.

"Really? Why thank you," I said, laughing. "That means a lot to me. I've been working on it for a while."

Ryan just laughed some more and I looked at my notebook. The current page was covered in doodles. I was actually, for once, having a bit of trouble writing a new song.

"So," said Ryan, starting to calm down. "Do you want some help writing a new song?"

"Nah," I said. "I'm just stuck at the moment. I should be able to get some ideas soon."

Ryan nodded his head. It was silent, and my stomach just happened to growl loudly.

"Are you hungry?" Ryan asked, laughing again.

"How could you tell?" I asked.

"I just had a funny feeling," Ryan said. "You want to go get something to eat? I'm kind of hungry too."

"Sure," I said. "That would be great."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long to update D: I've been extremely busy. It might be a little while until my next update because I'm going to Connecticut on Friday. If I get time tomorrow or Thursday I'll try and write another update. Otherwise, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :]
Comment?
~Sally
Also, sorry this chapter sucks :P