Sequel: Torment

Killing Jar

Teasing

"How's the song writing coming?" Ryan asked me the next day at the studio.

"Better," I said smiling.

"Can I see?" he asked holding his hand out for my notebook.

"Sorry. No can do," I said.

"Why not?" Ryan asked, dropping his hand.

"I'd prefer you wait till it's finished and that I perform it for you instead of you just reading the lyrics," I said.

"Do you really have to be difficult?" he asked.

"Yep," I said cheerfully. "But I'm not being very difficult at the moment."

"That's what you think," he said. I laughed and opened my notebook, so that only I could see it's pages. "You're being mean."

"How's Ava being mean?" Brendon asked as he walked into the room. I shut my notebook and set it down in front of me.

"She's teasing me," Ryan said. "She won't let me look at the song she's writing."

"You'll live Ryan" Brendon said leaning down and kissing me softly. He pulled away but kept his face close to mine. "And how are you today?"

"I'm wonderful," I said. Brendon smiled before kissing me again.

"Good," he said standing up. "Well, I'm afraid I'm going to have to kidnap Ryan and leave you by yourself Ava. We have some work to do."

"That's fine," I said. "I have some work to do too. Besides, it'll be nice not having Ryan here continuously bugging me."

"That's always a plus," Brendon said. Ryan flipped off Brendon before looking at me.

"See you later," Ryan said walking past Brendon who slapped him somewhat gently on the back of the head.

"Bye," I said. I opened my notebook. Back to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. And sorry this is kinda filler-ish..but at least it's an update :] (Always have to look at the bright side of things)
Comments??
~Sally