Sequel: Torment

Killing Jar

Weird

Brendon was at my apartment about an hour later. He didn’t bother knocking. He just barged in, looking around wildly. His eyes landed on me, sitting on the couch and reading a book.

“Are you alright?” Brendon asked, coming over to me quickly. He sat on the couch next to me. “Ryan said you passed out.”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said. “Nothing to get worked up about.”

“I think you should go see a doctor,” Brendon said. “I know this isn’t the first time you’ve passed out, remember?”

“I don’t need to go to a doctor,” I said getting annoyed. “I told you I’m fine.”

“Fine,” Brendon said. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok,” I said, setting my book down.

“So,” Brendon said. “When’s your band gonna start recording?”

“Next week, I think,” I said. “I can’t wait.”

“I think we’ll start recording next week too,” Brendon said.

“Oh, cool,” I said.

“Yeah,” he said. “Ryan and I have been working on our new CD. Along with Jon and Spencer of course.”

“You want to know something weird?” I said. “I actually haven’t met Jon and Spencer yet.”

“Really?” Brendon asked. “That is weird. I’ll have to introduce you to them sometime.”

“Yeah,” I said. “That would be nice.”

“So,” Brendon said. “What are you doing today?”

“Well, I wasn’t going to do anything,” I said. “But I’ve been thinking about writing one more song. I’ve been playing around with some stuff in my head and I have the urge to put it on paper.”

“That’s cool,” Brendon said. “I’m sure whatever it is, it's going to be brilliant.”

I smiled at him.

“I’m thinking about making it a duet,” I said.

“A duet with who, might I ask?” Brendon said.

“I don’t know,” I said, smiling at him. Brendon rolled his eyes.

“You’re so cruel,” Brendon said.

“Yep,” I said, laughing. Brendon leaned forward and kissed me. When he pulled away, he stood up slowly.

“I have to head over to the studio right now for a band rehearsal,” Brendon said. “But I’ll come by a bit later.”

“Ok,” I said. “See you later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait. And that this is a filler.
Comments?
~Sally