Sequel: Torment

Killing Jar

Slow

I knew someone was following me. I also knew that person was Ryan. I didn't stop or wait for him to catch up. I continued my fast paced walk back to my apartment. When I got to my building, I did wait for Ryan though. I held the door open for him so that he wouldn't be locked out. He walked by me without saying anything. I felt odd following someone else to my own apartment. Ryan stopped outside the door to my apartment, waiting for me to unlock. I did, and we both stepped inside.

I walked over to my living room area and just stood there. After a moment, I felt Ryan's hand gently take a hold of my wrist. He spun me around slowly to face him. My eyes met his and he smiled gently. The arm that wasn't holding my wrist, snaked around my waist, his hand settling on my lower back. As he pulled me closer, his hand let go of my wrist and moved to my neck. Our lips met finally for the softest kiss I had ever experienced. I opened my mouth, allowing Ryan's tongue entrance for a more passionate kiss. We let go of each other. Ryan slowly began to unbutton my shirt. Ryan's soft touch gave me tingles that made me want more. As he unbuttoned the last button, he slid my shirt off, his hands gently grazing my exposed flesh. Ryan kneeled down and began to untie my shoes. He pulled them off, and then my socks. He stood back up, placing his hands on my hips he moved me closer to him. He kissed me a bit harder this time, but still gentle at the same time. He let go of me and his hands went to the button on my jeans. He slid them off gently and tossed them aside. I was now left only in my bra and underwear.

I smiled at Ryan and moved forward. My hands went to the hem of his shirt. I lifted it slowly. When I had his shirt off, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his chest lightly. I felt his hand under my chin and I raised my head so that our lips met yet again. I let go of him and unbuttoned his jeans before sliding them off. We were both now only in our underwear. Ryan gently took a hold of my arms and placed them around his neck. Before I knew it, he was carrying me toward my bedroom, carrying me bridal style.

He walked over to my bed and set me down gently. He crawled into bed next to me and we faced each other. I scooted closer to him and kissed him. His hand went to my bra hook and he undid it quickly. I helped him remove it. When my bra was gone, he lowered his head, kissing each of my breasts softly before trailing kisses down my stomach. When he reached the edge of my underwear, he sat up a little. He pulled my underwear off slowly, tormenting me. He threw my underwear to the side before leaning down again. He kissed the inside of both my thighs before his mouth was where I wanted it. I was surprised when all he did was kiss that sensitive area. He crawled back up so that his head was level with mine and he kissed me. I pushed him back and he lay down on his back. My hands went to the edge of his boxers and I pulled them down slowly. I could torment him too. When his boxers were off, I leaned down and kissed the tip of his erection. He groaned as I removed my lips. I crawled up and kissed Ryan. He flipped us over so that he was on top again. His kiss became more passionate. He pulled away then kissed me softly as he entered me slowly. We both let out a low moan.

He started moving slowly, still gentle. We both finally got sick of going slowly, Ryan's thrusts beginning to pick up the pace. The only sounds in the apartment were our rapid breathing and the cries of ecstasy from both of our mouths. I could feel myself tightening with each of Ryan's thrusts, the feeling of pleasure steadily increasing inside of me. The building of pleasure finally burst in me, releasing wave after wave of pleasure, my cries louder. I felt Ryan come with a shudder. Ryan rode it out before finally pulling out of me. He laid next to me and I turned to face him, shaking slightly.

"You're so beautiful," Ryan said softly, brushing some of my hair out of my face. He pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead softly. I snuggled into him, breathing in his scent, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this is the longest sex scene I ever wrote. I hope it was ok :]
Comments??
~Sally
And if you're interested, I have two new one-shots:
Where's Your Heart? feat. Gerard Way
and
Silent Pain feat. Frank Iero