Sequel: Torment

Killing Jar

Naughty

"It's nice to finally meet you," I said as I shook both Jon's and Spencer's hands.

"Same here," Jon said.

"Yeah," Spencer said. "We've heard more than we wanted to know about you too."

I glared at Brendon.

"What?" Brendon asked, trying to look innocent, but failing miserably.

"Just wait until later," I said.

"Should I be scared?" Brendon asked.

"Yes," I said. "You should be very scared."

"Yikes," Jon said. "I'm scared for you Brendon."

"Anyways," I said, smiling. "I should leave you guys to your work."

"You don't have to go," Brendon said. "It's not like your forbidden from listening to us record."

"I know," I said. "But I just have this thing where I'd prefer that most of your new album would be a surprise."

"I guess I can understand that," Brendon said, smiling at me.

"Plus, I need to think of what I'm going to do to you," I said, smirking at him as I backed up towards the door.

"Hopefully something naughty," Brendon said, raising his eyebrows suggestively while smirking at me.

"Only in your dreams," I said. I looked at Jon and Spencer who were laughing slightly. "It was nice meeting you guys. See you later."

"Bye!" They both said.

"Oh," Jon said. "And if you see Ryan, tell him to get here fast."

I looked around and realized that Ryan was, in fact, not here.

"I didn't even realize that he wasn't here," I said. "But if I see him, I'll let him know."

I left the room, closing the door behind me. As I headed back to the studio I was supposed to be recording in soon, Ryan walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey," he said, smiling when he saw me.

"Hey," I said. "The guys are looking for you. They told me to tell you to hurry up."

"Oh," he said, looking at the room I had just left. "So, did you meet Jon and Spencer?"

"Yeah," I said. "They seem really cool."

"They are," he said. "I should get going."

"Yeah," I said. "Me too. The rest of my band is going to be showing up soon."

Ryan kissed me quickly.

"Well, have fun," he said.

"You too," I said. "I'll see you later."
♠ ♠ ♠
Quick update :] I'm on vacation, so hopefully I'll have a few more updates this week.
If anyone's interested I have a new story: Can't Stay Away It's a Rydon.
Comments??
~Sally