Sequel: Torment

Killing Jar

Song Writing

I was glad that Brendon wasn't my next assignment. We were becoming good friends and if I was given the task of killing him, it would be unbelievably hard. I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to get Ryan alone when it was time to kill him. He was extremely shy. If me, Brendon, and Ryan were in a room together, and Brendon had to leave for some reason, Ryan would make up some excuse to leave also. I know I had only known them for about a week, but I'm an impatient person. I guess that's how you could describe me.

Anyways, my band had the contract meeting yesterday. We were ready to go. We were going to start recording some of our songs. I had enough time to write some new songs also. At the moment, I was talking to Brendon about writing new songs.

"You want help writing the new songs?" Brendon was asking.

"If I need it," I said. "I'm usually pretty good at pulling a new song out of my ass."

Brendon laughed.

"Well, when you have some new songs written, I can look over them for you and see how it sounds," Brendon said.

"That sounds good," I said, smiling.

"You know," Brendon said. "Ryan would probably be a better person to look at your songs. He writes most of the songs for our band."

"That's very true," I said, smiling at Brendon.

"Hey!" he said. "You're not supposed to agree with me."

I laughed.

"Well," I said. "I think I'm gonna head home."

I stood up from the couch me and Brendon had been sitting on at the studio.

"Aww," Brendon said. "Do you have to?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'm exhausted."

I looked at my watch. It was 11:30 at night. I tried to not be out ad around people between 12 and 1. I started towards the door.

"See you later," Brendon said. I smiled at him. I opened the door and started down the hallway towards an elevator. I pushed the 'down' button and waited for the elevator to open. When it opened, I almost ran into Ryan.

"Hey," I said after a moment, smiling at him. Ryan just nodded his head and stepped around me. I frowned as I stepped onto the elevator. I had to get Ryan to stop being shy around me. Going to him for help with my song-writing will probably be the best way for him to become more comfortable around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. And sorry this chapter sucks, yet again lol.
Anyways, I would like more comments. It's discouraging when at the moment I only have 5 comments when I have 17 subscribers.
So please comment. I'd really appreciate it.
~Sally