Sequel: Torment

Killing Jar

Working

The following day I decided to start working on some new songs. The producers at Decaydance said I could do writing at the studio. So I decided to do my writing there. Plus there might be a chance of running into Ryan.

I checked some of the rooms, looking to see if Ryan was in one of them. To my luck, he was. I smiled when I saw him sitting at a table, hunched over a notebook, writing furiously.

I knocked softly on the door jam and Ryan looked at me, surprised.

"Hey," I said, smiling.

"Hi," Ryan said.

"Do you mind if I work in here?" I asked. He didn't say anything. "I promise I won't bother you."

"Oh," he said. "Yeah, that's fine. You can work in here."

"Thanks," I said, smiling again. I made my way over to the table and sat down on the opposite side of the table. I set my own notebook in front of me and looked over at Ryan who was staring at his own notebook. "May I ask what you're working on?"

"Yeah," he said, looking back at me. "I'm writing some lyrics for new songs for our next CD. Brendon will help me write the music."

I nodded my head.

"Are you writing new songs as well?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah," I said. "But I write all of the music. Lyrics and all."

"Cool," he said. I smiled and Ryan looked back down at his notebook.

"Well, I'll let you get back to work," I said. I opened my notebook to the song I was currently working on.

----------------------------------------------

We both worked quietly for about an hour until Brendon showed up. I looked up when the door opened.

"Hey Ava," Brendon said, smiling when he saw me. "Hey Ryan."

"Hey," said Ryan. "What are you doing here?"

"I was actually looking for Ava," Brendon said, smiling again. "Looks like I won't have to look to hard."

I smiled.

"So Ava," Brendon said. "Want to go get some lunch?"

"Sure," I said, closing my notebook and standing up. I went over to Brendon and looked back at Ryan. "See you later Ryan."

Ryan nodded his head. I smiled and walked out the door. I walked a little ways down the hall and looked back to see that Brendon wasn't following. I went back towards the door but stopped when I heard Brendon.

"I'd invite you Ryan," Brendon was saying. "But well, I have a thing for Ava and want some alone time."

"I understand," I heard Ryan say. "That's fine."

"Great," Brendon said. "See you later."

Brendon left the room and closed the door. He smiled at me.

"Ready?" he asked.

I smiled before answering.

"Yeah."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait :P
If anyone likes slash, I started a new story that's a Ryden/Rydon. It's my first one ever, so check it out and comment if you're interested. :] Link: Forget The Things We Swore We Meant
Comments??
~Sally