Standing on Rooftops

Black Dahlia

After school I felt so stupid. This day couldn't have been worse than it already is. First, I kissed Brian, second, Kira and Nicki transfer to Huntington High. Third, Jimmy breaks my foot so, I have to use crutches. Fourth, Zacky is starting to like the she devil Kira. Lastly, Shay promised to pick me up after school, but she is an hour late.

For the past hour of waiting I was listening to my mp3 singing along to Metallica I was the only student left on campus. How embarrassing. Just then Mr. Dan popped out of no where. I tried walking away while i struggled holding on to my binder.

"Taylor?"

I mentally yelled. Ahhh run wrench run, ditch the crutches!

"Taylor, is that you?" His voice was getting closer. I knew I couldn't out run him so I stopped. My back facing him.

"Mmhmm." I kept thinking about all the past activities I have heard about him. No one really believed them, but I did. My mind was imaging the things that could happen to me if no one helped.

"What are you still doing here? Aren't your parents suppose to remember to pick you up?" He half laughed, his voice a little closer.

"Yeah...about that..Uh.." I was lost of words. A car horn was honked and I sighed a big relief when I saw Brian get out. I took no hesitation to walk over to his car I was just glad someone came before it was to late for me. I seriously thought would he do things to me when my foot is broken?

I knocked out of my thoughts when Brian got in. "So wheres Shay?" He asked pulling out of the parking lot. I was fidgeting with my hands."I- i don't know."

"Why did you come?" I asked. He looked out his window, his face expression was the type of anger and quilt. "Well..." I pushed. He kept his eyes on the road. "Don't freak out OK?" He sighed. I continued to to stare at him.

"I... have been watching you for the past 20 minutes." I mouthed 'wow' before running my hand through my hair.

"Hmm.. my own personal stalker. WHAT THE HELL?!
I was almost....kidnapped by Mr. UGH!! i can't even say his name." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I told you not to freak out."

"Why were you watching me? Seriously, its kinda creepy." I laughed a little.

"Well. . . that kiss we had this morning. It just got me thinking..about us."

My smile fell. I hit his shoulder with all the force I could use. "NO! There is no us. You have Byrann, she's completely head over heels for you. Michelle even likes you. Hell, every girl in the damn school is in love with you."

"Look Tay..I-"

"Stop. OK? Just please..."

He never said anything after that. About 15 minutes later he stopped in front of my house, sitting there in the driver seat. I struggled to hold my binder in place. I swear I'm going to need a bag for the next couple of weeks.

Brian sped off back to his house, I think, when I reached the front door. Shay was settled in the couch watching t.v.

"What the fuck, Shay?" I slammed the door. She looked taken back a little when she saw that I had crutches. "What happen to you?"

"Hell Shay. Hell." I need a beer. Haha no.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to Hollywood Undead
So sucks I didn't get to see them on KFMA Day along with Escape the Fate! how awesome!
anyway, comments?

<(^^,)>