Standing on Rooftops

Chapter 13

"Taylor, Jimmy is here." I heard Shay yell from the living room. Hmm... that's weird. Shay usually just sends him up if I'm not down there. I thought as I logged off my computer. There was a slight knock on my door.

"Tay?" Jimmy poked his head in.

"Come on in Jimmy." I smiled

"Brian told me what happen...at the school i mean." He said placing his hands in his pockets. I sighed rolling my eyes. He walked over to my bed and sat on the edge.

"Wow, your bed id really comfy." He grinned bouncing up and down making me laugh. He always knew how to make me smile when I was feeling down. That's one of the many things why I love him.

"Look, I'm sorry about your foot. I didn't mean to stomp on it that hard."

Smiling, I opened my arms, embracing him in a hug. "Its alright Jimmy. I know you didn't mean to, but a little shove would have worked." We continued to hug for another minute before pulling away.

"So, tell me what your plan was since i couldn't meet you."

"Oh yeah, I was wondering why I was over here, Um. . we told Val that when we all met Kira, It was Brian that acted like Matt and got her number. Matt never cheated."

"OK? Who came up with that? You know what? I don't want to know." He simply smiled and stood up.

"We have band practice in a bit. Do you want to come? Val and Byrann are going to be there." I point to my foot. "I'm only carrying you down the stairs."

At Jimmy's House

Jimmy carefully placed me down on his couch in the basement. We both waited a short amount of time before the guys, minus Zack, came down. Followed by Val and Byrann.
Brain looked in my direction and gave me a small smile, I smiled back.
They grabbed their instruments and started their first song.

"Shouldn't you guys wait for Zacky?" Byrann asked.

"He said he'll be over later." Johnny responded.

She nodded and began talking to Val. I sat there listening to the boys play.

Jimmy's P.O.V

We were in the middle of "Forgotten Faces" when Zack came. . . with . . .Tashina? Oh shit. I looked over to Taylor. She looked tired and happy.

"Hey guys." Zack said while Tashina waved. Taylor looked up at them and her whole face expression changed. She looked like she wanted to murder someone.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." She said trying to get up.

"Here, let me help you."

"No I got it." Taylor snapped at Tashina. I gave a worried look to the guys. She was like my younger sister that I love. I'm protective of her. We sat in silence as we heard Taylor and Tashina yell at one another upstairs. That's when we heard a loud thud and a scream. I feared that it could have been Taylor..
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so. . . sorry!!!