Standing on Rooftops

Another day in skewl, with a big surprise

So much time I've wasted.
I can truly say I never thought it would come to this.
Never would I doubt you, but the truth kept smacking me in the face.
Reality. You never stopped to think and you ripped us apart.
How could you? Now our time is gone but it's still breaking my heart.
Tears run down as I think of the days we've had, and the memories will last forever,
but you and I have died and gone our separate ways.
You are the one.
You are the wrong one.
Breaking the mold.
Going your own way.
All I feel, betrayal.
So much time I've wasted, and I never thought it'd come to this.
Apology.
We had something great, then it was washed away.
We had something more, then I can explain.
I'm sorry. No! We had something great, then it was washed away.
No! Not all friendships last, the genuine are harder to take.
No! Time to start again, hope someday you'll think of me.
No! The end reality, I know someday I'll think of you


"Dudes! That song is, is F N awesome!" "Val?" Matt asked. "Well..."
"She doesn't like it!" Jimmy cut her off, standing up from the drum set. "I didn't say that I-"
"Then what did you mean to say?" Brian also cut her off. I grabbed a pillow from the couch me and Val were on and threw it at Brian's face. "Shut-up douche!" "Suck it!" "Blow it!" "Could you do that for me?" "Fuck you! tell your girlfriend Byrann to!" He was quiet for awhile until he turned away.

"Sorry Val.." I said seeing that she was waiting till me and Brian were done."It's O.K, well..on the part where you say 'I'm sorry' you shouldn't scream it, you should like whisper it and then start to scream again." She also adds "But thats just what I think." Then she sinked into the couch.

****

"Ms. Brink, may I go to the bathroom?" I asked my newArt teacher. She simply nodded her head. It's only been 2 weeks since we've been back at school and it blows! I opened the door to the Girl's bathroom slowly when I heard some 'moans' coming from the last stall. "Oh..Brian!" The girl moaned out. I opened my mouth and tried not to laugh. "OH.MY.GOD!" I accidentally let out, that was suppose to be mouthed then said.

They stopped doing whatever they were doing. I was leaning on the wall by the door. Brian was the first to come out and when he saw me he stopped in his tracks. I was smirking at him. "Well.." I chuckled..."you must feel occurred." I said still leaning on the wall. Then Byrann walked out, she also stopped in her tracks.

"What? God I just came to use the bathroom, but got more then I expected." I said finally walking out. I was about to open the door when Brian's arm pushed it back closed, I turned to face him. "You better not tell anyone about this!" His face inches from mine. "Yeah...sure." I said sarcastically and opening the door. I was walking down the opposite hall has them.

"Jimmy would be the first to know!" I yelled. Brian looked back giving me his death glare.

****

"Matt have you seen Jimmy?" I asked all jumpy, dieing to tell him what i heard. "Uh..last time hes was in line somewhere." "Ugh! thanks Matt you were a big help." "Love you too." I finally found him talking to Zack and some other person. "Jimmy, your not gonna believe what I heard this morning in the girls' bathroom it was-" I stopped seeing that the other person was Brian. "I mean....Bye" With that I took off, but I ran into some girl.

"My god! I'm sorry." I said to the unknown girl. "No it was my fault, I'm sorry." "I'm Taylor.Are you new here? Cause I don't see you around here." "I'm Tashina and yeah, it's my first day." "Dude, don't worry I know how you feel. I was gonna hang out with my friends. Wanna join?" I asked her, but she seemed nervous at first. "Sure."

We both walked outside to Matt, Val and Johnny. "Hey guys this is Tashina." They all said hi back. "This is Matt, his girlfriend Val, and this short shit here is Johnny," She smiled. "What grade are you in? Cause your hot!" Johnny said, trying to get lucky. "He's only 15!" Matt said. "Theres 3 other douches, but they should be coming out soon, Oh! hey guys guess what? this morning in the girl's bathroom Bri-" "Woah! New girl huh?"

Damn! I'm never gonna tell them about what happen if Brian keeps popping up like a mother freaking ninja.

****

Yes end of the day!

Me and Tashina were walking back home, turns out this girl was in my position to with the credits and everything. "So where do you live?" I asked her. "Uh...Batman Ave." "Awesome douche! Don't worry, I call everyone a douche, a habit." I explained to her. "Nah, it's cool I use to call my friends that too."

Dude this girl Is rad. I LOVE HER!

"I know I don't know your friends, but who was the guy with the snake bites?"
"Green eyes? chopped hair?"
"Yeah! that one!" She said talking with her hands.
"Oh...that one, that's Zack Baker he's a cool guy. Why you like him?" I asked.

"A little"
♠ ♠ ♠
comment