Standing on Rooftops

Chocolate Bread

"Hey Jimmy, can I catch a ride with you to school? apparently Shay left me." "Uh..I'm going with Matt." "O.K well I'll go to your house and yea...Matt comes..." He was quiet for awhile. "Whatever douche, just don't come now. I'm still getting ready and I don't want you to barge in when I'm still in my under stuff." I couldn't help but smile.

"Are you in your under stuff now?" I asked grinning. He choked on something before he answered back. "What the hell?" I laughed into the phone. "Jimmy I'm just kidding, I'll be there in 15 then." "Oh!" He sighed. "OK cool see ya then later." I ended the call and sat down on the couch.

15 minutes have gone by rarely slow. I walked out my front door and locked it, grabbing the spare keys from underneath the flower plot that sat on out porch rail. As I was walking to Jimmy's I could hear him playing his drums.

Once I got in his house I walked towards his basement. He was still playing not noticing me as I was walking down the stairs. It was the song "Darkness Surrounding," he and the other 4 boys have been practicing for their band "Avenged Sevenfold." By the time it was just drums playing he got frustrated and threw his sticks to the ground. "FUCK!!" He said standing up.

"Hey don't be so hard on yourself."

"Holy hell!" He responded after he jumped a little from me being in the room.

"Jim, your the greatest drummer I know."

"Yeah...but I can't get these stupid notes right."
"It's O.K Jimmy, you will get it before you guys play at chain reaction." I said putting my arm over his shoulder. "I guess your right." He shrugged. "Fer sure my hoe." He just laughed. For some reason Jimmy always laughs when ever i say "Fer sure."

We heard Matt's horn honk from outside so we both ran up the stairs. "Hey do you remember yesterday how you told Tashina you went to Miyamura?" He asked me once we passed his kitchen. "Yeah. Hold on." I ran to the kitchen grabbing out his bread and chocolate and a butter knife. I smothered the chocolate all over the bread and left everything else behind.

"O.K continue." He looked at the mess I made and back at me. "Ugh. I'll clean it later. O.K? Now what were you saying?" "You better to! and when you told her she had this look on her face like something hit her or i don't know but yeah that's when she left."

"Oh..uh..I don't know I'll ask her in my first hour."

We, as in me, Jimmy, Matt, and Val got to school early, like the 5th car there. "Wow, were early." I said unbuckling my seat belt. "What's there to do when your this early?" Jimmy asked. Me and him pressed our lips together holding a smile, but nothing was really funny. Nobody got out and Val looked beyond pissed.

I didn't want to ask her so I just put my legs over Jimmy's lap. "Well, I think me and Jimbo here are just-"

"Let's go!" Matt growled from the front seat. I quickly sat up straight and me and jimmy gave each other worried glances. Matt got out followed by Val, Jimmy, then me. "I'll see you later Jimmy and Tay." Val said glaring at Matt then walked the opposite direction as us. Her black hair vanished around the school building.

"Matthew Charles Sanders! What the hell did you do?" I asked turning around but Matt was gone. "Come on Tay I know where he went." We mostly ran into the school up to the 2nd floor janitor's closet. It's deserted. So the guys made it their "place". Though I never been in there before. It was half the size of a regular classroom that had a couch and a few chairs in it.

Jimmy was right. Matt was on the couch with his head in his hands with a beer beside him. "Matt what the F N hell did you do to Val?" I yelled placing my hand on my hip. "I didn't do anything." "Well what happened?"

"I'm not going to talk about it." He stated coldly standing up to leave, but I stepped in front of him. "No! Your gonna tell me. Now! What happened to Val?" "God, your such a fucking bitch." He mumbled, but I heard him. "I don't fucking care! What did you do!"

"I already FUCKING TOLD YOU. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!" He yelled inches from my face, but I just stood there. It was the first time ever he yelled at me, but I asked for it so it didn't mean anything.

"Dude, Matt calm down." Jimmy said pushing him away from me. "Your such a fucking douche!"

I stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please!