Standing on Rooftops

The Fight

After I left I went to find Val, since Matt wasn't gonna tell me anything. I fast walked to where Michelle usually hangs out. I never really talked to her not since I got here. Though I never liked her when I heard she REALLY likes Brian and that pissed me off. Stupid? Yes, but hell its Brian Haner!

Knowing Val would be there, I ran. Soon enough I saw her hugging Michelle. Have they been like that for a long time? Wow it must have been a bad fight or something.

When Michelle saw me she gave me a mean, disgusting look. I just ignored her.

"Hey Val." I said softly. She looked up from Michelle's shoulder. Her eyes were red and puffy. "Hey." Her voice was dry. "Um...Val...w-what happened?" I asked walking toward her. "Me and Ma-" She was cut of by the bell. "Come on sis, lets get you cleaned up." Michelle fast walked towards the building leaving just me there.

You F N bitch Michelle.

I was lost in my own thoughts until the second bell ranged making me tardy. I slowly walked to my first hour not caring if I was late.

What were they fighting about?

Usually they would kiss and make up, and Val would be stay mad, but she's crying. With Matt being a F N douche and Michelle not letting me talk to Val. How the hell I'm i suppose to find out. I am their best friend right?

I ran into a familiar smell of cologne. Brian.
"Oh. Sorry Taylor." He said catching me before I fell to the ground.
"No, it's cool."
"Aren't you suppose to be in class Miss. Morris and you Mr. Haner?" The perverted Art teacher Mr.Dan said.
We both stood there neither of us said anything. "Say something." I whispered to Brian.
"Uh..yes sir we were just on our way before you stopped us."
"Well carry on. It's nice to see you again Miss. Morris." A smirk came across his face.

I gaged and shivered in disgust. I grabbed Brian's forearm and yanked him down the hall around the corner.

"Thats disgusting."
"What is?"
"Oh my god. Did you see what he did?"
"No." He said
"He F N smirked when he said 'It's nice to see you again Miss. Morris.'" I tried to immediate his voice.

Brian bit his lip trying not to laugh. I hit his shoulder.
"Shut- up! It's not funny its fucking disgusting!"
"OK, OK I'm sorry, lets go now."
"Go where?"

He didn't say anything but lead the way. I looked down seeing our hands were linked together. How did it get down there?

Before I knew where we were going. Brian opened a door. The "Spot". He let go off my hand once he entered. Go figure. Zacky, Jimmy, and Johnny were in here as well. Where was Matt?

"Taylor why aren't you in class?" Zacky asked.
"Why aren't you? any of you?"
"We just didn't feel like it." Johnny said.
"Do guys ever go to class?"
"Only when Brian and Matt go." Jimmy said.
"Where Is Matt?" Brian asked.

Jimmy and Zacky both threw glances at each other until Zacky sighed.
"OK. Jimmy you tell them."
"Like hell I am, you tell them."
"You!"
"You!"
"you"

"Alright! I don't care who says it, just tell us!" Brian yelled getting annoyed.

"He drove off somewhere. He said he was gonna be back to pick us up after school." Jimmy said.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard Johnny voice say, but I wasn't to sure.
"Val found out Matt was 'cheating' on her because she had Matt's phone and some girl Kira Summers called and that Kira chick said they known each other for a year and BAM the fight."

"Every thing was fine yesterday. How did this happen in a night?" Brian said.

Kira Summers?

I know that name. I know I do.

[[>Flashback<]]

"Hey Taylor girl." "Hey Kira." We hugged and sat down at our lunch table. We just came back from out Christmas Break, on our Junior year. "So what did u do over break Jasmin?" Kira asked my other suppose friend. "Nothing Important. What about you?" Kira glanced over to my other suppose best friend Nicki and smiled. "Well me and Nicki took a trip to Huntington Beach in California and had an amazing time."

"Wow. Did you meet someone?"

All these girls made my high school years a living hell. I still don't know why I'm hanging out with them at all.

"As a matter of fact I did and his name is Matt Sanders." She smirked. "What about you Nicki?" Jasmin asked. "Uh Hello! I'm still talking." Kira cut in. Jasmin rolled her eyes. "Anyway me and Nicki went to the beach and thats when we met. He said he didn't have a girlfriend so you know I flirted a bit and he asked for my number. We've been talking ever since."

Her phone vibrated on the table. "Oh! that's my Matt!" She squeled.


[[>End Of Flashback<]]

The guys were still talking about Matt.

"Hey!" I yelled trying to get their attention. They all looked at me.

"Last year around December 20th or something did you guys meet two girls at the beach?"
They all thought pretty hard. Zack scratched his nose, Jimmy tapped his finger on his chin, Johnny just was lost in space, and Brian was biting his finger nails.

"I remember. Yeah we did. Me, Matt, and Brian." Jimmy said.
"OK and one of them flirted with Matt?"
"Oh yeah!Matt said she was nothing and she gave him her number but Matt threw it away." Brian said. "Or did he?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I have nothing against Michelle! she is F N PIMP!

please comment and tell me what you think or what I could do to improve!