Yet Another Jonas

Chapter 2

" Morning Mom, " I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a muffin.

" Morning sweetie."

I smirked at Kevin seeing that his hair was straightened. I, knowing that he had snook into my bathroom to use my straightener, was planning something evil.

" What?" He asked, trying to cover up his act.

" Oh nothing." I said walking back up to my room.

' Ooh, I'll have to put a banana under his pillow tonight.' I thought.

I closed my door and picked up my phone noticing that I had a new message from Matt.

Hey we need to talk. - Matt

' Well, crap this can't be good.'

I sat on my bed, my mind spinning with possibilities of what would happen. Five minutes later Nick came in with a fruit smoothie for me, and one for himself.

" Hey." He said while handing me my smoothie.

" Hey." I replied, my voice apparently lingering with worry.

" What's wrong?"

I passed him my phone, letting him read the message while I sipped on my delicious drink.

" So do you think this a good thing, or bad thing?" Nick asked.

I sighed while laying back on my bed.

" I have no absolute clue."

He laid down next to me, both of us staring at the ceiling.

" If he brakes up with you, he does know that we'll kill him right? Especially Joe."

I giggled.

" Yes I know. Sometimes I love that you guys are so overprotective."

" I know, I'm awesome aren't I?"

I smacked his arm. " You wish."

He faked hurt. " Ouch sis. Have you not heard that Nick J is off the chain?"

" Yes. And those girls are crazy!" I said as I smirked at him.

He faked hurt once again. " Jeez, is this 'Hurt Nick's Feeling Day' ?"

" Ha ha, no. Well, I guess I should reply to the message."

I had to have been sitting there staring at my phone for at least two minutes.

" Hey."

I looked at him. " What?"

" You'll be OK."

" Thanks."

As Nick got up and shut the door on his way out, I sent Matt a text back.

OK. Can we meet at Subway in 10? - Allie

I got an immediate reply.

C u there. - Matt

I got up and went over to my dresser. I took a shower last night, good thing that was out of the way. I decided on a teal blue tank top,short jean shorts,and sneakers. I then went into my bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail.

I walked downstairs to see Kevin and Joe sitting on the couch watching TV.

" Hey Kevin, can I borrow your car?"

" Sure, but where are you going?" He asked.

" Uh, I have to go meet Matt at Subway." I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.

Kind of like when a puppy knows he just dug up some brand new flowers and is expecting a slap on the nose. Well, Kevin noticed and gave me a confused look.

" Go ask Nick if you need the details."

By this time I had gotten Joe's attention too, but I just grabbed the keys and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go! The second chapter!!!!! The more comments, the sooner the update. There is a lot of drama to come so stay tuned!!!!! Ooh, that was cheesy. :)