Yet Another Jonas

Chapter 7

Matt's POV

So I dumped Allie and have moved on to Shelby. God, she was gorgeous. Skinny, chesty, funny, and smart....in a sense. I think I love her. Thank God she doesn't know about Allie. But what does it matter? I dumped Allie and have wonderful plans with Shelby tonight. She doesn't know what it is... but I'll make sure she likes it. The best part is that Allie's brothers are just a bunch of pansies. They're too much of angels. Purity rings. Pfft. They made Allie get one too! Absolutly ridiculous. Well, I have plans for tonight and NO ONE is going to stop me. Who needs that purity crap?

Allie's POV

Well, I just got finished sobbing and felt pretty embarrased. I need to talk to Nick. Actually I need to talk to all of the guys. As much as I hate Matt right now, I believe that what he did will come back to haunt him. God will give him whatever he deserves. Hm. I want a banana. Ohh!!! Better yet, I'm going to Braum's for an Old-Fasioned Banana Split.

I got off the computer and headed downstairs to see Nia sitting down with my brothers.

Why didn't they tell me she was here?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. HORRIBLE chapter. I know it's short, but it's also very importante. :D I promise that the next chap will be MUCH better. AND it will announce the winners of the auditions. If that makes sense. I would type up another chap right now, but I need one more day to choose the winners. So hurry!!! You have until tomorrow at noon my time!!!! Thanks so much! Make sure you comment!!!!!!!! Oh and if you haven't auditioned, put your audition in a comment please!!!!!! Thanks!!!! :D