Tainted Love

002.

He leaned in an closed the gap between our lips his touched mine and I got electric shocks coursing through my body I smiled and wrapped my hands around his neck to pull him closer he smirked and played with the hem of my dress which was up above my knees I broke from his lips and pulled his shirt off he returned the favor he looked me up and down, he then reached behind my back and unclipped my bra and threw it across the room he then started kissing me again I broke the kiss and my lips traveled down his neck where I started sucking on it until I left my mark.

He took back the control by moving his lips from my cheek to my neck where he left his mark and he then traveled south kissing each of my collarbones my neck and then down to my breasts he took the left one in his mouth and started to play with it until he was satisfied a soft moan escaped my lips and he smirked he then finished with that one and he took the other one and sweet tortured that one when he was finished he kissed right down my stomach I felt his tongue sliding down as well I then felt his hand slide up my skirt he pushed the material to my panties to the side and inserted a finger into me he played around until I was wet and extremely turned on.

I pressed my lips against his he smirked and kissed me back he pulled my dress off and and we were both left in our birthday suits he started kissing down my thighs again down I looked up at the roof he pushed his knees to spread my knees apart I wrapped my arms around his neck I could feel his cock lightly brush against me as he moved into the correct position. He grabbed a condom from his wallet and ripped the wrapper open with his mouth. As he rolled the rubber onto his hard on his eyes ran up and down my naked body. It was even better than he imagined.

"You so damn gorgeous," he whispered kissing me lustfully. My hand threaded through his dark hair keeping him in place for a minute.

Johnny reached down and grabbed his member lining it up with my entrance pressing the tip of it between me sliding it up and down before carefully pushing into me. He stopped his movements letting me get used to his size when I wrapped my legs around his body. He then grabbed a pair of handcuffs and placed my hands above my head and cuffed me he then grabbed a whip and ran it down my side.

"Faster Johnny," I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist pushing him deeper.

He pumped in and out of me each time hitting my spot dead on. "God Johnny, harder!" I moaned digging my nails into his shoulders leaving little curved indents.

"Oh God I am so close" I screamed
"Tambyyy" Johnny screamed as we both came together we rode out our orgasms and he feel against my chest
He kissed my nose and wrapped his arms around me and pulled the blanket over us.

It has been two weeks since Johnny and I had our first encounter and we meet every couple of days for dinner and sex but I must admit I am starting to fall for the little fucker.

I got up and did my normal rountine when I decided Amber out for breakfast she FINALLY dumped that asshole boyfriend of hers so I was taking her out for celebration we got there and sat down a waitress came over and took our drink orders
"So how does it feel to finally be free of that asshole?"
"It feels really good actually I just wish I left him on better terms" She whispered I leaned over and touched her face
"I cant belive he hit you like that, I was glad Josh was there otherwise I would ahte to think what would have happened"
"So how are you and Johnny" She asked changing the subject
"Ohh really good dinner and a show every couple of days he is a short fucker but he is good in the sack"
She smiled and drank some of her drink the waitress had brought over, I looked up and read her name tag
"Val may I please have waffles strawberries and ice-cream please, what about you darl?"
"Just some muffins please"
"Is that all today?" Val asked, I nodded and she left
"Sweetie whats wrong?"
"Nothing" She replied absentmindly.

Just then I saw a sight of Johnny I wolf whistled and he turned around and saw me, he walked over and kissed the top of my head he came with a friend he was about Josh's height with goruguess green eyes Johnny sat next to me while the stranger sat next to Amber she pushed her knees up on to the seat and moved away from him
"Tamby this is Zack"
"Nice to mmet you, the girl curled next to you is Amber" I said my eyes never leaving hers I reached over and grabbed her hand resuarring her.

"Excuse me please" She whispered, once Zack was up she was running ot the toilet, our food came
"Hey Val ghow are you darling?" Zack asked her
she smiled and rolled her eyes "been better Baker" She replied
after about 10 minutes Amber still hadnt returned I started to get worried so I excused my self and went to the girls bathroom
"amber honey you there?"
"Yeah" She whispered, she opened the door and I saw her she was curled up her head over the toilet
"Sweetie whats wrong?"
"Been like this for a couple of days I do not know whats wrong" She replied
I grabbed her hand and pulled her outside I dumped a 20 on the table and ran outside we got in my car and I driove her to the doctors.

After about an hour we got in I came in with her holding her hand
"So Amber, whats wrong with you today?"
"I feel really sick cant hold anything down and havent had my peroid in 3 weeks" She whispered
"Have you taken a test?"
"No I havent but I feel faint and have no energy"
"Where did you get the bruises from honey?"
"Her ex, he was abusive" I answered for her
"Okay well I am gonna take a blood test and you should have the results in a couple of days"
She nodded we went out back and had the blood test and then went home.

She went inside and laid down I decided to ring Johnnny
"Hey babe, hows your friend?"
"Not good, sorry about today"
"Dont worry about it, Zack thinks it was him"
"Nah she hasnt been okay for a while"
Okay wanna cancel tonight?"
"Actually why dont you and your friends come to mine I think she needs that"
"Okay on our way"
"Okay see you then."

I walked up to Ambers room and curled up next to her
"What if I am?"
"Then we will deal okay"
"Thank you Tam"
"Your welcome honey, Johnny is coming with friends reckon you can handle?"
She niodded, I wrapped my arms around her and we waited for the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
there you are tammmmm