Summer and Forever

MOO

Kevin went to sleep straight away, which left little for me to do in the car. Joe constantly challenged me in a fake burping competition until i gave in. All was going well for a while until Joe...well...had too much gas in the wrong area.

The windows were rolled down as Nick and I started gagging and laughing at the same time. Kevin actually woke up because of the smell. He looked at us all blearily and then closed his eyes and nodded off again.

"Let's draw on Kevin's face!" Nick whispered excitedly.

I snorted. "No."

"Aw come on. You only have to kiss his lips, not the rest of his ugly mug. Write MOO on his forehead!"

"No!" I hissed in excited alarm.

"Fine, we'll do it." Joe held me back while NIck leaned forwards and produced a permanent marker from out of nowhere. I tried to warn Kevin but Joe clamped a hand over my mouth. "MMPHG!" I protested.

Nick finished writing the word MOO on Kevin's forhead and he cracked up. Joe began laughing too and in so doing, released me. "My boyfriend is a cow." I wailed quietly. The words hung in the air for a good second and then the three of us burst into hysterical laughter which woke Kevin up.

"God, would you all shut up?" He snapped tiredly. His eyes flickered over to me and he looked slightly guilty.

"Sorry Sari...I'm a little-"

"Moo Cow." I answered for him. He stared at me in confusion, probably wondering if this was a dream or something.

"Huh?"

"It's alright my little calf. Go to sleep and when we get to your house, we'll get you a bottle of milk." Nick and Joe slapped each other hi-fives and cracked up laughing. He shook his head slowly. "You're all weird." He muttered before closing his eyes and nodding off.

Eventually, we all nodded off. Nick's head rested on my stomach while my head was resting in Kevin's lap. Joe's feet were resting on Nick stomach and his head lolled against the window.

I was very comfortable and quite perfectly content until the car stopped and the driver knocked on the door, telling us we were at the airport. "Ugh." I groaned, ignoring the persistent knocking.

Nick got up and i felt considerably lighter. Joe slowly stumbled around the limousine trying to find his gameboy and stuff. Kevin was still asleep and I just realized that he still had Moo on his forehead.

"Joe." I hissed.

"What?" He muttered.

"Do you have a cap? Kevin's adoring fans and the media aren't going to leave him alone if he goes out with Moo on his forehead." Joe looked at me blankly for a second and then bit his lip.

"He's going to be pissed, isn't he?"

"Just a little bit." Nick grinned. I shook Kevin awake and grabbed a cap off Joe.

"Wear this." He stared at it and then me.

"Why? You ashamed of my naturally gorgeous curly locks?" He joked sleepily. "Trust me." I looked him dead on and he sighed. "Alright, alright."

We got into the airport okay. Kevin still had his cap on and he was completely oblivious, for which i was thankful. The security staff asked him to take it off to check his ID properly. He did so before i could stop him and we all saw the security guard stare at Kein's forehead as if it was an alien.

I bit my lip and buried my face in Kevin's arm in embarrassment for him. Kevin was simply confused.

"What?" The security guard handed him a mirror and Kevin looked into it apprehensively.

"What. The. Hell." He said in a flat angry tone. He looked up at his brothers and they grinned guiltily at him. His face turned slowly down to me and i flashed him a wide sheepish smile. "I'm going to kill you all." Was his only response.

The ticket that they bought for me was not near them. It was eight rows away from them at best. Kevin didn't look happy but I assured him it would be fine.

"I'll probably sleep most of the way. You can talk to me later kay?" I smiled up at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips which he prolonged by grabbing me and pressing his lips down on mine harder.

When i pulled away, Nick was making gagging noises and Joe just looked bored. "Sarai and the cow, sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G." Joe teased. I gave him the finger and walked down to my seat, still grinning at the kiss.

I was one of the luckiest people in the world at this moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay they're at the airport. There's been humour and now for the dramatic pain in the ass creep sitting next to Sarai... MWAHAHA