Summer and Forever

I'll kill him: Kevin's P.O.V

I was holding her again.

What is it with guys and my girlfriend? I never had to protect any of my girlfriends from other random guys before. Then again, I've never felt this way about anyone else before either.

It was just supposed to be a music camp thing with her. I had NO intention of asking her to come live with us. I didn't even want to at first. She was just someone to hang out with. Cool, funny and smart. Now she's MY girlfriend and I can't stand any other guy even looking at her twice, let alone touching her.

I wonder how she feels, knowing that these guys think she's just a cheap plaything. I hope she doesn't think I think that of her. She deserves so much better.

I slowly tucked a strand of white hair away from her eyes and put it safely behind her ear. She was breathing slowly and steadily, twitching every now and again. I saw a slight shadow line running across her jaw and realized that it was because of that fucking pervert.

She shifted a bit and her arm hugged my waist tightly. I smiled at the sensation it caused; the bubbling in my stomach and elated happiness in my chest.

I kissed her forehead lightly, making sure not to wake her up, and pulled the blankets aorund us more tightly.

Nick woke up and looked at me blearily. "Hey Bro...What's up with her?" He asked sleepily.

"Some guy." I replied.

"She Ok?"

"Yeah I think she'll be fine. She just needs to sleep." Nick nodded and went back to sleep. We all had experience about planes and time zones. Sleep now, while you can because you may not sleep for another 24-48 hours afterwards.

Sarai's head moved off my chest and i looked down to see her looking at me with a slightly confused expression. "How long have i been out?" She said groggily.

"About an hour or two." I replied gently. She nodded and winced and i carefully felt her jaw.

"How does it feel?"

"Like I've just been socked in the face." She grinned at me and i wondered at her sense of humour. That guy was almost threatening to rape her and she was smiling 1-2 hours later. What a girl.

"Go back to sleep."

"I shouldn't be here when the plane lands. Procedure rules or something." She mumbled, attempting to undo the seatbelt i clicked around us and tried to move off my lap. In response I groaned and yanked her arm out from under her so that she fell back onto me. She let out a huff.

"Big baby." She muttered. I grinned and kissed her nose.

"Yup."

"I should go..."

"Just sleep." I replied stubbornly.

"But-"

"Sleeeeeeep." I pretended to attempt to hypnotize her and she laughed again, tucking her hair behind her ear and lying back down on my chest.

"Alright, alright you weirdo."

"I'm YOUR weirdo." I replied with a grin.

"Why yes you are." She agreed before yawning and falling back to sleep. I looked at the shadow of a forming bruise on her jaw and felt a flash of sudden rage towards that pervert. I normally tried to practice feeling non-judgemental to all, but the only thing i wanted to practice on him was the art of torture.

I gritted my teeth and breathed the rage out. He had been dealt with, and so with her peaceful and comfortable, I soon followed her to the land of nod.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, there we go. It was a little last minute and all, so it might suck a bit. Thats ok. Once i finish this story i'll rewrite it, if thats what you guys want. You'll have to talk to me and let me know what you want though, okeyday?

A special mention and thanks to Mikey'sRevenge and hatake011kakashi. It was their comments that forced the early arrival of this chapter and they have been my most faithful commenters