Summer and Forever

Nick's date, Melman and a jealous bitch

About two days after Nick and I had our little discussion, he came to ask me about girls. He had met a girl, after taking my advice.

He's been hanging out in the pizza parlour, trying to see how much cheese they'd put in it, and seen a cute girl there. Taking a brave step he'd asked her out and she's said yes (surprise surprise).

Unfortunately, now Nick was a nervous wreck and blamed me. "Why did i ask her out Sari? Why did you encourage me to ask her out? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?"

"Calm down Nick." I laughed. "It'll be ok. Let's go through what you're going to do on the date."

"Um...i'm taking her to dinner and then to the movies and then back to her place."

"Don't go in to her place."

"I know THAT." He snorted. I grinned and stuck my tongue out at him.

"WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO?" He shouted in agitation. Kevin stuck his head around the door and narowed his eyes at his brother.

"Why are you yelling at my girlfriend?" He demanded.

"He's got a date and doesn't know what to do." I replied with a grin.

Kevin smirked and strolled into the room but i held up my hand. "No. No teasing." He scowled and sat behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his head in between my shoulder blades. I smiled and patted his arm before focusing back on Nick.

"Just be natural. Admit to her that you're nervous, even tell her that its your first date. Girls fall for vulnerability."

Kevin snorted. "I attempted to be vulnerable to you and you yelled at me."

"You were a dick about it." I replied calmly. Nick just stared at us and shook his head slowly.

"I'm so screwed."

"You are not, you drama queen. Wear something nice, pick her up, converse with her and don't stare at her boobs all the time. It drives the girl balmy and makes her uncomfortable."

"What if we can't converse?"

"Then tell her a funny story and ask about her family/life etc..."

Nick nodded slowly. "I guess i can do that."

"I'm sure you can."

"Alright. Now i have to find what to wear." He ran out of the room and dashed upstairs hurriedly. Kevin chuckled and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"He's so cute." I laughed.

"He's got a lot to learn."

"Oh i think he'll be fine."

"Ten bucks says he messes the date up."

"That's cruel! Ten bucks says you're wrong!"

"Fine." Kevin kissed me softly on the cheek and I tilted my head back so that my lips could meet his. We stayed like that for a second before i pulled away, groaning.

"That hurts my neck."

"Poor baby." He laughed and licked my ear.

"Gross!" I shouted, pulling away and turning aorund to whack him. He caught my wrist and quickly leaned in to kiss me. Nick dashed back in and we broke apart.

"IF I DON'T GET TO KISS MY GIRLFRIEND WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS SOON, I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE." Kevin bellowed. I burst into laughter and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"We'll find some times." I promised.

"Damn right we will." He muttered, kissing my nose and then getting up. "By the way, my manager is coming around to go over some figures. Boring stuff I know, but try and be nice."

"Yes mum." I replied. He stuck his tongue out at me and left the room. Nick looked faintly disgusted.

"You'll want to do this soon." I scolded his gaze.

"Yeah right." He scoffed.

I rolled my eyes and got up. "Alright smart ass, show me what you're going to wear."

****

Nick went out to meet the girl. They were meeting at four and hanging out before having dinner. It seemed nice to me and oh so cute. I could almost eat him, he was that adorable.

I smiled to myself and grabbed some stuff out of the fridge to make a sandwhich. While i was busy cutting up lettuce and stuff, the doorbell rang.

"I'LL GET IT!" I shouted to Kevin and Joe. I wasn't sure what Joe was doing actually. He'd been on the phone a lot lately and was getting increasingly moody. We'd probably find out later that it was to do with a girl.

I pulled the door open and smiled at the man standing out there. In truth he looked very alarming. He was wearing a red shirt that was two sizes too small for him and it accentuated his flabby gut. He was sweaty and his pants had been buckled up underneath his gut so that they could fit.

"Can I help you?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm the Jonas's manager, silly girl." He said in a haughty voice.

"Oh...sorry about that. Come on in."

"Too right." He sniffed as he passed me and stalked by. I stared at him in disbelief for a second before shutting the door and following him to the kitchen.

"Who was making this?" He pointd at the half finished sandwhich.

"Um, i was." I replied.

He stared at me and eyed me with a nasty eye. "Making yourself at home already huh?"

"Excuse me?" He was saved answering by Kevin rushing downstairs and grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey Melman." Melman eh? It suited him, the pompous prick.

"Kevin! Good to see you youngster. And you are..?" He turned to me with a fake smile and raised his eyebrows, playing nice for his master.

"I'm Sarai."

"Sounds like the desert." He almost snickered. I crossed my arms and Kevin's arm wound across my shoulder.

"Thats the Sahara, Melman. This is Sarai, or Sari as i call her. She's my girlfriend and has been for two months."

Wow. Two months. Holy crapola, we hadn't celebrated anything! I'd have to think of something. Melman eyed me with an almost angry gaze and sniffed.

"Alright then. Well Sarai, the business i have to discuss has nothing to do with you so can you please get Joe and leave?" Kevin stiffened from the rude tone and his arm around my shoulders tensed.

"No problem." I said cheerily. I turned to kevin and squeezed his arm, letting him know it was alright. He gazed at me and nodded.

*********

I went upstairs to find Joe. I could hear him talking on the phone. "What? No. No. Get lost, I did not! She's a liar! A lying, jealous little..." He looked up to see me standing in the doorway.

"Um...Melman's downstairs." I said nervously. Jow hung up and stalked over to me, gripping me by the shoulders.

"How much did you hear?" He snarled at me. I shrank back from his tight grip.

"Not much, i swear. You think someone's a lying jealous bitch, thats all i know."

"Don't tell anybody about that alright? Just shut up about it." He snapped at me. He squeezed my arms hard once for effect and left me standing there shell shocked. What in hell had just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for belated update! I have had such bad writers block :'( Forgive me, my faithful readers. I should be getting straigth back on track soooon.