Summer and Forever

The media knows!

I woke to a lightly placed kiss on the nose and smiled. "Hi." I murmured sleepily, stretching my arm over Kevin's warm body and pulling him closer.

"Morning beautiful." He whispered in my ear as he trailed kisses down my neck and back up until he reached my lips.

"Alright, what did you do? Why are you buttering me up?" I laughed in between kisses. His warm fingers traced over my hip and up to my shoulder. He pulled back and grinned.

"You said you loved me. You know you can't take that back, right?"

"Oh no." I groaned. "Its really bad isn't it?" He sheepishly kissed me on the cheek and nuzzled my neck.

"Its only bad if you want it to be bad." He murmured into my neck. I shivered from his warm breath and pushed him away.

"Kevin, what have you done?"

"Well you know our date last night?"

"Mmm?"

"Apparently the guy I paid to give us privacy in the ice rink...went to the media."

The breath left my body. "Are you...oh my...are...oh god." My breathing became shorter and faster. "Are you kidding me?" I shrieked.

Kevin winced and firmly pulled me back to him when i attempted to get out of bed. "There's no need to worry love. They were going to find out some day."

"But...but...people...parents...me..." He cut me off with a kiss and held my face gently with his hands.

"Don't freak out okay? I promise you i won't let them kidnap or terrorize you. Just take it day by day." I breathed out. It was hard to be scared while looking into his eyes. He idly stroked my shoulder as we looked at each other.

"There's no need to be afraid Sari." He whispered against my skin. He gently kissed a spot just underneath my ear that was sensitive and I flinched in pleasure. I could feel his smile when he pulled back.

"Ready to face the day? We have a concert and maybe you should come. Give the media a chance to get used to you."

"I just...argh i have to don't I?" He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Don't leave my sight?"

"Wouldn't dream of it love."

***

"Hey Sari!" Joe greeted me as I finally made an appearance in the kitchen. "This is a record. You've been known to the media for about twenty four hours and you're already pregnant!"

I gasped and grabbed the paper out of his hands. There was a picture of me running after Kevin with my hand over my stomach. The caption underneath said 'PREGNANT?' and the article was about how i was running after an angry looking Kevin, trying to explain how i'd gotten pregnant.

"This is complete crap!" I wailed.

"I know, we know and they know. Doesn't stop them publishing it though." Joe said sympathetically. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"Alright. So i'm pregnant. Am i a gold digger too?"

"Not yet. But you are hated by many tween fans."

I laughed and sat down. "Wonderful." I groaned.

"Listen, our parents are coming back in two days time. They'll know how to handle this but you really shouldn't worry okay? All this crap will be forgotten in a weeks time." Joe gave me a hug and then grinned at me. "Besides, i'm just dying to see the look on Melman's face when he sees you in the papers."

"Oh no. He's really going to hate me now."

"'fraid so." Joe grinned and winked at me. Nick sauntered in, looking tired but happy.

"Hey Sari."

"Hey Nick. Where's Bertranna?"

"She didn't sleep over. I'm meeting up with her at the concert. Maybe you two can sit next to each other? Talk a little bit?"

"Sure thing."

"Thanks."

He hugged me and then looked at me sympathetically. "How are you with the whole media thing?"

"I'm not handling it that well but hey, on the upside i just had an immaculate conception. Maybe i can go on Oprah."

Nick laughed.

"Interesting thought." Kevin sauntered in and stood behind me with his arms snaking around my waist. Ever since Nick had gotten a girlfriend, Kevin had been a lot more relaxed about the time Nick and I talked together. He used to tense up every time he saw us together but that just assured me even more that this boy really did love me.

He was a strange boy. I smiled as i leaned back against him. "Sari don't open the doors or anything. Okay?"

"Media hounds?"

"Yuh huh. They'll kill you."

I laughed. "Thanks for the heads up."

"We're actually going to head off to the concert in about an hour. We need to talk to Miley and Demi plus their managers about how the whole thing is going to go down. You want to go with us or meet us later?" Kevin asked.

"Bertranna is coming now so can you come now too?" Nick pleaded with me. I hesitated and then sighed.

"Yeah I can come. Don't expect me to wear anything awesome though."

"Whatever you wear, you'll look awesome." Kevin assured me. Nick just rolled his eyes.

"Hey! You have a girlfriend now! You need to start with the mushiness sometimes soon!"

"Yeah but there's no way we'll bemore sickening then you two."

"You're just jealous." I teased. Nick laughed. "In your dreams."

It took me half an hour to pick what to wear (go to author's notes)and by that time i had no idea what to do with my hair. Absent mindedly I pulled it back into a pony tail and let a few white streaks fall out in front.

Kevin pushed the door open and whistled when he saw me.

"I look okay?" I asked nervously. He smiled and grabbed me, slanting his mouth over mine.

"Honey you look gorgeous. I'm gonna make every guy in the room jealous." I laughed nervously. "Don't worry. It'll be fine."

"I trust you." I smiled nervously. He let me go and took my hand.

"Ready to brave the media?"

"Nope."

"Good. Neither am I."

He led me downstairs where we met Nick and Joe also standing and looking nervous. Kevin threw open the front door quickly and led us out one by one to face the hounds.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.misscedar.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/valentines-date-clothes3.jpg <- this is what Sari wears. Will someone tell me how to link the clothes into the story so i dont' have to keep doing this? Please?

Thank you my lovely readers. Much appreciated.

I also just wanted to say HAPPY 40th CHAPTER! You've all been wonderful throughout this story, you really have :)