Summer and Forever

Temptation is a sweet sin

"You are about to get so lucky." I grinned as Kevin pulled me off my feet.

"Oh really?"

"Yup."

"NO SEX IN THE HOUSE!" Joe shouted at the top of his lungs.

Kevin went a deep red. "YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!" I shouted back.

Kevin raised an eyebrow at me. "I'm kidding of course." I reassured him. He was silent as he carried me up to bed.

I sat on the bed as he pulled his top off and climbed into bed. We lay side by side in silence, thinking over the little words from before.

"This is ridiculous." Kevin snorted. "I've made a purity promise."

"And I don’t wanna do it now either!" I agreed.

"So we're not going to do it!"

"Of course not!" We were silent for a few seconds. I could feel the heat of his body next to mine.

"Although we are engaged…" He said in a low voice.

"That’s true."

"So technically I'm not breaking any promises."

"And the promise was to you anyway. Nobody knows what the boundaries of your promise were."

"Exactly! Besides, we're both adults. We can make our own decisions."

"Yeah!"

There was more silence.

"Are we..." Kevin ventured after fifteen minutes.

"Well if we want to...which I'm not saying we are...we'd have to do it tonight or tomorrow because after that you're going on tour.."

I felt a sudden sadness at the thought of him leaving for four months. Maybe that’s what made me turn to him and say the words. "I want to."

I heard him swallow.

"I'm not sure if we should." He said hesitantly. I smiled in the dark and ran a hand over his bare chest.

"Are you sure? I mean of course we don't have to but you don't sound convinced." I leaned over and gently bit his neck, pulling at the skin with my teeth.

His hands wandered over my back and ended up pulling off my shirt. I smiled and continued to suck on his neck lightly and then a bit harder. When he moaned slightly I moved down and flicked my tongue over his left nipple, feeling it harden underneath my tongue.

He sucked in his breath and rose a little off the bed before pulling me up so he could kiss me. For a second I thought he was going to tell me 'not tonight' but he surprised me by flipping me onto the bed and kissing me hard.

It was a kiss of passion and lust and love all at the same time and it sealed the deal. His fingers traced a line from my breast bone down the middle all the way to the hem of my jeans.

He raised an eyebrow at me and I just grinned at him. The button came undone, followed by the zip in a matter of seconds. Then he was pulling at them and I was giggling as they got tangled at my feet.

My own hands went to his jeans, pulling at his belt and zipper and pulling them down. He kicked them off and lay on top of me carefully so as not to crush me. I could feel him against my thigh and I just smiled.

This was what I wanted. This was something we both wanted.

His fingers unclasped my bra after some difficulty. I couldn't stop giggling quietly at the look on his face. I hooked my fingers in his boxers and pulled them down, wriggling out of my own panties at the same time.

We were naked and pressed against each other in the most intimate way and it felt so good.

"Are you sure?" He whispered in my ear. His hot breath tantalizingly brushed my ear and I could wait anymore so I ran my hands over his back and lower. I gave his ass a squeeze before pushing him into me.

He obliged after that. He was gentle at first, giving me time to get used to the size of him but as soon as the pain subsided into pleasure, we found a good rhythm.

Our hot bodies melted into one and everything blurred into one good moment of love and lust. He buried his face in my shoulder when his climax hit, biting my shoulder to stop from screaming too loudly.

The pain didn't even register as I was fighting not to scream as well.

The feeling of him inside me finally pushed me over the edge and, screaming, we fell into a state of euphoria together.

***

As i drifted off to sleep in Kevin's arm a solitary though floated through my mind and then disappeared into my satisfied slumber.

We didn't use a condom
♠ ♠ ♠
My first sex scene ever :) Please tell me what you thought