Summer and Forever

Are you...PREGNANT?

How long until you could take a pregnancy test and know for sure? Oh god how was i going to tell Kevin if i was pregnant?

I stared at the little blue stick that hatefully told me i would have to wait a little longer before taking the test. As in a few more weeks.

Growling in frustration I sat on the bathroom sink in nothing but my towel and glowered at the intrusive little stick. It was NOT being helpful. Sure it had been stupid to have had sex for the first time without a condom but it felt so good, you know?

And now here I was, in the bathroom and freaking out about the repercussions of our decision.

There was a knock on the door. "I'm in here!" I called to warn anyone from entering.

The door opened anyway and Kevin entered. He looked a little pale. "Hey Sari." He tried to smile for me but I could tell he was worried.

"Hey" I said as brightly as I could. I held my arms out and he came over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "What's wrong?"

I laid my hand on his chest, forgetting about the stupid little stick. Kevin looked down to see what was poking into him and paled dramatically. "No." He gasped.

"Wait, I don't know-"

"Tell me you're kidding me. Tell me it's not true."

"I'm kidding, it's not true." I said automatically.

"Oh God Sari what are we going to do?"

"Kevin, i'm not pregnant."

"I was supposed to keep a purity promise and now...now..."

"KEVIN!" He looked up with wild eyes. "I don't know if i'm pregnant. This is just a precaution."

He took a big breath and then let it out. "I mean if you were I would be supportive, and we're getting married anyway..." He rambled.

I held a hand over his mouth, the one without the pregnancy stick. "I don't know if i'm pregnant and I can't tell for another few weeks okay?"

He nodded and breathed out. "Until then you can run out and get me some pills for this kind of stuff and i'll drink lots of alcohol."

"Very funny."

We sat/stood in silence for a few minutes, thinking about the consequences of having a child right here right now.

"We already have a baby anyway." I murmured. "I don't want another one just yet."

Kevin looked at me in panic. "Already have a baby?"

"...the puppy you got me for my birthday."

"Riiight." He breathed out.

"Can I get dressed now?"

"Sure." He turned and left the room but not before he turned back to me one more time.

"Sari?"

"Mmm?"

"If you are pregnant...I...I don't think it would be so bad."

I smiled. "Thanks."
♠ ♠ ♠
Random short filler :) HAPPY FIFTIETH CHAPTER PEOPLES!!!!!!