Summer and Forever

I'm leaving

It was dinner time. Frankie was whining about the vegetables, Joe was texting a girl and Nick was talking to Bertranna and holding her hand underneath the table.

I smiled when I saw them together. They were so cute and so right for each other.

I felt someone's fingers slip into mine and I turned to see Kevin looking at me seriously. "Hey can I talk to you upstairs please?"

i nodded. "Scuse us."

Denise nodded without looking up, still intent on force feeding Frankie who had taken to clamping his teeth together and breathing through the gaps when people held his nose. I chuckled. What a kid.

"Everything okay?" I asked Kevin hesitantly as he lead me upstairs.

"Of course." He shut his bedroom door behind us and pushed me gently towards the bed. "Take a seat."

I did so cautiously. "As you're aware, i'm going on that four month tour tomorrow." I swallowed and nodded.

He cleared his throat and looked down. "Idontwanttogo."

"Huh?" He sighed and lay down on the bed with his head in my lap.

"i don't want to go." I laughed and stroked his curls softly.

"It'll be alright." I felt the lonely sadnessin my chest as i said those words. I knew it wouldn't be alright. I was going to die without having him for four months.

"Maybe I could come visit you on some of your tour."

"Maybe you could tour with us?" He asked hopefully.

"That's a bit of extra money. Besides there'll be all those fan girls who won't want to see you with a fiancee..."

"But they're gonna have to know i'm getting married sometimes. Why not announce it properly on the tour? I could introduce you every show we do!"

"No freaking way."

"Come oooooon." He pleaded. Then he laughingly grabbed me and carried me over to his open suitcase.

"I get i could fit you in there!"

"No. No way. No. No. No." He laughed and stopped. "Alright, alright."

We stayed like that for a few silent seconds, me in his arms. He wasn't looking at me and I...well I was doing everything I could not to look at him. He sighed and flopped back onto the bed.

"Hey Sari?"

"Yeah?"

"When I come back from tour will you marry me?"

"I already said i'd marry you dip stick."

"I mean let's make a date. I marry you when I get back. We take a four month break from each other and then I come back and make you mine."

I silently thought about it. It would give me a chance to stop free loading off the Jonas's and get a job of my own. It would give me a chance to get a life of my own and stop re-wearing the clothes that i'd brought to summer camp.

I smiled up at him and gently kissed him on the mouth. Slow passion ignited in the kiss and his hand came securely into my hair, holding me in place while his kisses melted into mine.

"I guess that's a yes?" He asked breathlessly when hepulled away.

"I guess so."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. SO he's leaving. I cbf making her go with him