Summer and Forever

Two chairs, two girls, one boy, one couple

Bright...bright...lights...noises...screaming...beeping...

I slipped in and out of dreams. Most of them were haunting and scary. Some involved Kevin. Most of them involved an empty room with one solitary chair. On the chair was a bloody heart and when I realized it was mine I woke up screaming.

I was in a chair. That was all I knew from the start. I was sitting up in a chair and my hands and feet were immobile. I couldn't move them.

I was too groggy to feel real panic just yet. For all i know i had gone crazy in my sleep and attacked somebody.

"Hello?" I croaked. Nothing answered me. It was pitch black in the room with a little moonlight filtering in through a high window. The window had bars on it. The minimal light caused a shadow to fall on another chair a few feet away from me.

There was someone sitting in it, also bound. HIs head was down but I knew that mop of curly hair anywhere.

"Kevin?" I croaked. He didn't answer me. "Kev?" I pleaded. Silence answered me. "Please wake up." I whispered.

"Oh he will." Light flooded the room from behind me and the sound of heels filled the room as a slim figure came from behind and stood in front of me.

Ingrid.

"What did you do?"

"What do you think Skunk? I'm getting my man back."

"He's not your man."

"And after tonight, he's not going to be yours either."
♠ ♠ ♠
Its shit. I know. Sorry