Summer and Forever

Confessions of a ***ess

The room was perfectly silent now. Kevin's head still hadn't lifted up and Ingrid was just staring at me with so much hatred I could almost taste it. Not good.

"So how long have you been planning this?" I rasped finally.

Ingrid smirked at me and flipped her hair behind her back. "Almost as long as you started whoring yourself out to him."

"I'm not a wh-"

"You're a whore." She snarled at me. Her perfectly manicured fingers were curled into claws and she advanced on me. Her hand gripped my throat and I found myself choking for breath.

"He was mine"

I could see bright lights invading my vision and my struggles became weaker but suddenly a soft voice cut through the haze.

"Sari?"

Instantly I could breathe again. Ingrid was striding over to him, a sickly sweet smile plastered onto her face. "Kevvy baby, how are you?"

She stroked the curls off his face and kissed his cheek gently.

"What are you...where are we?" Kevin demanded groggily. He looked around to see me and his eyes widened in alarm. "What have you done Ingrid?" He demanded angrily.

Ingrid's eyes filled with angry tears at the tone he was taking with her. "She deserved it. She took you away from me Kevvy. You're mine"

"I'm not yours Ingrid." His tone was getting angrier now; a cold quality edging in. I kept as still as possible so she wouldn't get the idea to choke me again. I liked being able to breathe. Blue was not my color.

"What do you mean you're not mine? You loved me Kevin."

"We were together one summer Ingrid. We didn't work out."

"Then why did it work with her?" Ingrid spat out, shooting me a look of venom. Uh oh.

"Because I fell in love with her." Kevin sighed.

Ingrid's head went down and her perfect hair hid her face from me. Kevin looked over at me and mouthed 'are you okay?' to me. I nodded, unable to speak. He looked alright. I could tell he was still a little groggy from the way his eyes were cloudy but apart from that he seemed unharmed.

"You know what my father told me once when I lost to a girl in a race?" Ingrid's voice had changed and I didn't like it. The voice was flat and dead, completely devoid of all emotions.

"What?" I whispered fearfully.

"Eliminate the competition." She replied harshly. Her head snapped back up and I saw the red rims of her eyes. She was utterly crazy and a little bit high. Oh shit.

"You don't want to do this." I pleaded fast as she began to advance on me.

"Don't do it. Ingrid. INGRID" Kevin was roaring at her. I could see him wrenching at his ropes savagely, grunting and roaring at her. It was scaring me a little bit. I fought against my ropes but they had been done so tightly.

"You said you weren't going to kill her." Melina's voice interrupted the tense moment at just the right time. I could hear her though I couldn't see her.

"Go keep watch." Ingrid snarled.

"Nobody's coming. They can't hear us. We're too far underneath." We were underground somewhere? Oh god.

"Go keep watch." Ingrid repeated.

"You said you wouldn't kill them though...just scare them." Melina repeated. I could hear the girl I used to know right there.

"Melina?" She didn't say anything in response to me. "Melina please don't let her do this. You know it's not right."

Ingrid slapped me hard with the back of her hand. I felt warm blood trickling down from my nose and remained silent despite the small groan that built up at the back of my throat.

"NO!" Kevin angrily yelled. I could hear the noise of his chair banging hard against the floor, breaking into little pieces.

Somebody shoved me hard and I fell to the floor, my knee getting tangled in the chair and twisting unnaturally. I shrieked and something slammed into my head, causing everything to go black.
♠ ♠ ♠
BOM BOM BOMM!!! I finally updated xD Sorry about the lack of it. My net cut out on me! And then I lost my update so I had to rewrite it. it's a little dumb I know but whatevs.

Comments = cyber kisses